• Cory (A few to many)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gwen (Zanthia, Gnoll Riser)

• Jp (King)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Ben (Ragnar)

• Nichole (Biata tresure hunter, MURDERED in her prime)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Lorne (Team Trollball)

• Lindsay (Pink Power Warrior)

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Lauire (Time Elemental)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Ryan (Gnollbody will really gnoll)

• Kristen (The voice in the wind)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Brooke (RED, when squaring off, stay up right)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Scott (New NPC, had to much fun I think)

• Nick (Did a lot of photos but swung some foam)

• Brian (Last minute Addition)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
Place your votes for your Favorite NPC of the weekend.

Laurie did a fantastic job as the Time Elemental. Her monologues were perfect!

Kristen gets my vote this weekend with her hungry whatever they were, apparently not Squirrel kin Garnett, when she used the boffers to open the cupcake, awesome. And her "tastes like outside" hotdog.

Sadly, the vote still does not work for me.

I have to vote for JP. He pulled off a very good speech as the King, flawlessly went through the HomeGuard Oath, motivated the Home guard and pulled a brilliant Henry V walking among his subjects incognito. His Maggot-brood was awesome. And the RP value of his final battle really went a long way to make that battle memorable.

Honourable mention to the Red-haired beauty for hitting Bolli's shield a million times throughout the weekend as a Gargoyle, goblin, undead, mushroom, and always making her fight tactics different to reflect the monster she portrayed. She was awesome with a side of awesome sauce.

Also, the tall gnoll with the fur hat and the short gnoll with the glasses were great at being dog-like in their movements, dialogue and fighting.

Whoever it was who waited for Bolli to creep through the darkness until I was standing right beside her before HOWLING.... just about caused a heart attack.

Special kudos also to the ear-ringed warrior for making me fear immmanent death on more than one occassion (and for discussing a mistake I may have made on the battlefield AFTER the battle like a gentleman).

And for the guy who caught Bolli unarmoured and weaponless sitting on his front proch, and actually, embarrassingly, causing a dwarf to RUN.

Much respect for the whole crew.

I know what you mean Paul, I was heading back to Monster Camp when someone let out a howl beside the Earth Circle, I jumped sideways and almost over the fence.

All I know is that you guys are great at your craft, getting into so many
characters and the different attitudes they come with... just great.
I learnt a lot and have many things to work on for next (including
calling proper carriers ie: calling #normal not #damage sorry Dan
And not runing around like a mad man when I'm supposd to be a
Mushroom... my bad)

I dont know if I can pick just one, everyone did amazing and I m in awe
Kristen Brooke JP are my tops though

Tried voting, apparently it doesn't want to accept the fact that Shawna was the bestest and cutest Dryad one ever did see.. her entire persona was one that one could wonder what it was like to play tag with a dryad in the woods.. Way to Go!

Every single NPC did a fantastic job this weekend. My vote went to Kristen because I ran into her in a dozen different roles and each was distinct and fun. JP and Brooke were a very close 2nd and 3rd. JP for moving my body as a werewolf and Brooke for being the bestest mushroom ever.

I agree the NPCS did a great job. Unfortunately/fortunately I did not see the time elemental. I like it (OOG of course)when Kara Vale was talking to me in my head. Kristen did a good job at torturing me. I am trying to walk all over the place to move away from it but it is everywhere I go. An undead is torturing me. Kristen who also played Liv the opportunits. She also played Gern who is telling the other goblins to go away and run LOL. I roleplayed with her more than the others.

I like when the Duke Arturus Mortis came in game and my character is all uneasy.

I love Fern the dryad and Cory's Master Dryad character. The Master Dryad being wise and quiet. Fern being more funny and young.

I had a good time fighting the NPCs even those that I did not have a chance to roleplay with.

Once again JP was great in his fighting roles and as the king of course.

I like that we have a photograph. All of you who took pictures took very nice pictures. Thank you.

It is difficult to choose.

Good work NPCS and Plot

When and or if i can vote(as i seem to be having the same trouble as others) My vote goes to Ryan.

All the NPC's did a fantastic job this weekend and there are a lot of moments that have been metioned, but i give it to Ryan for a very good reason. I know that in his head while I was leading his little advetring party down the road, he had to be thinking "this is a trap". This notion is a hard thing to over come at times when you play and to overcome the thought to stay in character and follow along with what you know is about to happen is hard.

Ryan did a great job in going with the flow, and even continuing to talk about the "deal" that was going to be made, made me happy. I cant say that a lot of time went in to the little activity that happened, but a lot of effort did go in to exacuting it, and all three NPC's did a great job in following along, which made it fun for both the Players and NPC's.

Kudos to all of you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back