• Phillipe- various monsters, Moose-kin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cory- Az'Caine, Duke Artorous Mortis, Dancing Gnoll, Various monsters

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mythic

Baron
And below we find the NPC voting Poll (yes, just enter your puns below!)

I see that Kristen won in August... but who won in September?

due to time crunch, September voting was missed. Once we get the October out of the way, I will post up September voting. Don't want anyone getting too confused. :huh:

I cant believe you forgot to put Peach Cobbler in my list of characters! :noway:

Man this is a hard one. Abbey and Cory's Gnolls were fantastic! I loved rping with Kates Gypsy, and the Silkwormkin was perfect. the more I think about it, the harder it becomes to choose. Everyone was on top form with their characters. :thumbsup:

that being said, I cannot choose based on RP alone, which is why I have to give my vote to Jeff, who when getting dressed up as a pig said "I don't think I'm pink enough," and proceeded to have another NPC paint the back of his head. Now that's dedication! :D

OMG...such a hard choice! All my NPC's were such troopers and SO amazing!

HMMM...should I vote for my brother, with his popcorn gnolls, including the one that just killed itself, or for Shannon, with her Peach Cobbler? Choices...
Captured gnoll (Urrh Junior): They killed Papa Corn!
...dammit, I'm gonna be accused of bias on this, I just know it.

:D - was the Moose-kin inspired by September's moose?
(No vote cast 'cause I did not attend - but I peeked in and *had* to ask!)

My vote is cast, and its purely based on the fact that I caught him sneaking out of a cabin red handed and still let him put the loot down before i tryied to kill him.......Im too nice for a dead guy. :D

This month was tough! Everyone worked like Trojans with limited number and outstanding energy!
Thank you all!

You know I so wanted to eat that Pig and we were so close 2 times, Jeff you did great for your first time. David the suicide mob almost had me rolling on the ground, but Energiser Abby has my vote. All of the NPC's you all were fantastic even Peach Cobbler who is adorable.

Argh I just want to like everyones comments - damn you facebook!!

Back