NPCS for this weekend event.

Toddo

Knight
NEPA Staff
Marshal
Hey all, your friendly neighborhood Toddo here,

I'm specifically talking to the people who aren't planning on playing this weekend. BIG MISTAKE. As well as the xp you'll get for NPCing Deadlands this weekend, you'll also be helping to make the NH Plot team's vision come true. Now I've had the privilege of working with Gary and Ray closely in writing or running events, and they write the stuff that made me love this game. But NPCs are what make an awesomely written weekend into an awesomely executed weekend, and the more NPCs present the better EVERYONE enjoys the game. Come NPC, I'll bring cookies.
-toddo (HQ plot and general NPC advocate)

ps- if you need added inducement, this is looking to be the most hottie-filled NPC camp ever.

im bringing apple crisp for us npc's too
and also for the regular players

Nonsense! I have out sased Miz Martin at our last two sasdowns,but now I have no hair so its going to be tough going.

Sir Wynn said:
Nonsense! I have out sased Miz Martin at our last two sasdowns,but now I have no hair so its going to be tough going.
Ben I personally think the removal of your hair is simply a tactic to INCREASE your sass-jive.

With the loss of the hair, your Maximum Sass Potential (hereby referred to as MSP) has increased by AT LEAST 15%!!

alright, this is getting scary. First Rock Star Dan cut his hair, now Ben? If Dan cuts his hair as well, I'll know something is up.

What if i cut my hair... I want to be one of the cool kids.

meh, you look good with short hair and long hair, so it's all good. Just no pulling a 8 years ago and try dreading it again. The not happy Jen that I was then is nothing compared to what I'll be now.

Because it seems to fit:

I got a hair cut yesterday.

Having my curly hair on the longer side eats up hair white like woah, and after the caldaria event two weeks ago enough was enough.

I'm not bald like Mr. Clean- errr Gavin though.... just shorter.

Back