NPCs needed

I will be NPCing.

Maybe I'll actually get to swing some pipe this time instead of roleplaying so much, LOL.

Scott

If by princely you mean C-O-L-D, then you are correct.

pc-ing but will gladly jump fence for any reason, i'll even jump fence to npc any perm amaranthus mods, that way you can stat me, i can perm amar and you dont have to use npc resources to do it. :)
--bill

dreadpiratebill said:
pc-ing but will gladly jump fence for any reason, i'll even jump fence to npc any perm amaranthus mods, that way you can stat me, i can perm amar and you dont have to use npc resources to do it. :)
--bill

I like the cut of your jib.

Robb Graves said:
I will also hop the fence to perm Amaranthus. one less chicken scavy running around. :mrgreen:

::hides::

Oh snap. Don't worry Bill, you will have Boulderbackup!

Yeah, and so long as Rob is playing the perm-Amar monster, I'll be happy to chuck spells at its face... I mean, legal target area...

Ren Suzume said:
Yeah, and so long as Rob is playing the perm-Amar monster, I'll be happy to chuck spells at its face... I mean, legal target area...

Dude, if I get ice bolted in the eye I take that sh*t, unless I still have a resist up! :lol:

Plus, too, Robb wears glasses. His face is totally legal! :twisted:

What the face shoot bit sold ya :lol: .

Tim <---Also npcing

We spent some more time working on the event yesterday (prior to watching us on G4!), writing mods and solidifying the story - particularly after the PCs changed the story and captured/oblitted Tagas. We have lots of plans for this event. But it can only be the big epic we all picture if we have enough NPCs! I am really looking forward to this event, and I hope you all are too.

If you haven't NPCd in a while, come and be a part of it! There's nothing like the feeling you get reading the boards after the event and discovering that YOU were a part of somebody's favorite moments.

I'll be darksiding. Need to swing pipe!

Back