Occupy Ashbury!

Why should 1% of the nobles and adventurers control so much of our wealth and magic items while most Ashbans toil in the fields for two silver a day?!

Occupy Ashbury!!!!

- The Wheat Guild :funny:

See... at the same time the commoners don't deal with...

OBLITERATION

yea... I'd like to see some wall street businessmen go toe to toe with the prince of the abysmal gorge... :thumbsup:

Because we have the ability to outsource our farming and manufacturing to Home and the Isles of Camulous if we wish and you're lucky to even get 2 silver you dirty peasant. Icenia has nearly 100% employment and our successful wars abroad have filled our coffers and lowered taxes on the middle class (i.e. those who don't pay their taxes in potatoes) while providing a higher level of personal health care for all citizens through generous funding of the Healer's Guild, the royal paladins are conducting investigations on the noblility in an effort to expose the type of corruption that led to scandals such as Evorragate. This is to say nothing of the fact that the nobility are protecting you from enemy nations who want to see both you and your way of life destroyed and nearly all of us have given our lives, some multiple times, to ensure that you have the freedom to hop on the dream realm and call us greedy wastrels.

I am the ONE,
King Broomis Bouchard

P.S.- You kids better get your tents off my lawn before I start summoning pantherghasts, see if I won't.

I blame the Dragon Mages. Have you ever seen a magic item that plows your field for you. Have you ever seen a ritual that increases the milk yield of cows. Have you ever seen a spell that fixes the leak in your barn roof?

No! All of the magic in the world is focused on killing someone and avoiding being killed. Adventurers get the magic because nobody else has a use for it. What is a peasant going to do with an Ice Storm? Kill the fox harassing the chickens? A trap is better for that. What is an accountant going to do with a Dodge item? Avoid a paper cut? What is a bartender going to do with a golem that lasts five days? Lay off a waitress for a week?

Adventurers and nobles aren't the problems. Dragon Mages are.

-MS

It's all about deregulation. Too many people are worried about preserving the natural environment to allow businesses in this Kingdom to turn a profit. Get the Healer's Guild off our backs and we can triple productivity and greatly decrease the amount of work peasants have to do in the fields within 2 years. With our new farm equipment we need not worry about people getting maimed in gristmills, just sew the arm back on and send it back to work.

-I'm Hadley Moonstream, and I approved this message.

(Paid for by P.A.N.D.A., People Advocating Necromantic Deregulation in Ashbury)

Dreamingfurther said:
See... at the same time the commoners don't deal with...

OBLITERATION

yea... I'd like to see some wall street businessmen go toe to toe with the prince of the abysmal gorge... :thumbsup:

true, although harrison was a bigger **** than Madoff..........

Rioting of this sort demands proper attention. Claims of brutality on the part of the Paladins are completely baseless. Baseless because, frankly, rioters don't see me coming.

To Serve and Protect (the King,)
Sir Nevin Kendrick

Back