Oct 1-3 event: Pre-Reg CLOSED, Pre-Logistics CLOSED

Re: Pre-registration for the October 1 - 3 event

I just pre-regged and forgot to put who it was for in the notes. For Christine Maudlin and Cortney Walton. Paypal email addy was ditzlerc@yahoo.com. Sorry bout that.

Can myself Danny Perez, Cortni Walton and christine would like a cabin across from ash Forrest's whichever is appropriate. Thanks!

Jevedor said:
Just prereged. Pretty excited to come play again up in PA. Its been a while :) This will make 6 weekends in a row though... I think Avian will be on vacation in the tavern :lol:

You're hard core!!!

We'll be glad to have ya!

Aggravain said:
Can myself Danny Perez, Cortni Walton and christine would like a cabin across from ash Forrest's whichever is appropriate. Thanks!

As soon as you get 4 people signed up, you can reserve a cabin (same goes for Ash Forest)! :)

Jorunn said:
Robb Graves said:
Jorunn said:
90 percent sure I'll be PCing at Jorunn again. Should know by tomorrow.

yay! you are my new "spirit of Alliance" mascot. roll into town as a 15 builder and fight everything that moves. love it!

Thank you! <3 Can we make an "Army Strong"-esque PSA where I stand in front of a slowly-waving Amurrcan flag?

"It's a man's life as a 15 build-er!"

Gwendara said:
I just pre-regged and forgot to put who it was for in the notes. For Christine Maudlin and Cortney Walton. Paypal email addy was ditzlerc@yahoo.com. Sorry bout that.

what characters do you guys plan on playing?

Ren Suzume said:
"It's a man's life as a 15 build-er!"

MYSTERIOUS AS THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOO-OON.

P.S. to Simon: Going to try really, really, REALLY hard to make an up-to-reg sword. Maybe multiples in case I fail that hard. But if you bring an extra sword just in case, I promise I will pay you back in trail mix and kisses.

Thank you Kris, I now have Donny Osmond singing in my brain... *headdesk*

By the way Rob, I'd like to blanket Kiba this time around, if you could set her up as a new slot.

Thanks!

Robb Graves said:
Gwendara said:

what characters do you guys plan on playing?

I'll be playing Gwendara. Not sure about Cortney yet. I'll get back to you on that.

Khorwyn Brey said:
I'll be playing my blue-haired kobold diva Snookie instead of Khorwyn this weekend, I think. ;)

I COULD NOT VOTE YES HARDER.

I'll be there - NPC'ing cause THE DARKSIDE HAS COOKIES!!!

I'm happy and excited to see everyone again.

Please blanket Aishling Fir Darrig (OH homechapter)

-Emily Desmarais

Khaadijah said:
I'll be there - NPC'ing cause THE DARKSIDE HAS COOKIES!!!

I'm happy and excited to see everyone again.

-Emily Desmarais

Woot!

fyrechild said:

By the way Rob, I'd like to blanket Kiba this time around, if you could set her up as a new slot.

Thanks!

man, she is SUCH a slot... I don't know how you can stand to play her since she is so slotty.

Colleen's bringing up another NPC with her...a long time veteran and great player: Kathy Taylor (now Kathy Rosenblat)!

Von Raven said:
Colleen's bringing up another NPC with her...a long time veteran and great player: Kathy Taylor (now Kathy Rosenblat)!

That's just plain crazy talk.

Scott

Robb Graves said:
fyrechild said:

Thanks!

man, she is SUCH a slot... I don't know how you can stand to play her since she is so slotty.

You better watch your mouth about my daughter..or I'll come back to the East Coast and slap your Celestial caster around ;).

Its been a bit.. do i send pre loggistics to a different email or is it just the normal logistics email address?

zehnyu said:
Robb Graves said:
fyrechild said:

Thanks!

You better watch your mouth about my daughter..or I'll come back from the East Coast and slap your Celestial caster around ;).

Wait....you'll come back to the east coast?

Slotty slot slot sloterific slot!

Back