Oct Event Dinner

Dinner will be eye round roasts, mashed potatoes, and mixed vegi's. I'm going all out for the closing event, so unless you got a damn good reason, show up for dinner.

Breakfast will be the usual but starting next year I'll try different things to replace the pancakes from time to time.
Vegitarian option comming once I figure it out.
--bill
Head Of Food Committee

CAN'T WAIT! :D

THIS IS AWESOME... if someone dosnt want theres and everyone has.. just bring it on over to my table.. nom nom all the noms

Can't wait most awesome dinner at game evar! :hahaha:

Those are all things I can eat! Bill, I love you.

I have been taking care of the vegans for years now. Each time Mike gives me a hard time about making a lot more food then was requested. On this last weekend it ended up feeding most of the weekend. I try my best to compensate for allergies but people must contact me HeidiHooper1@gmail.com. Bill does not communicate with me on this. If people wish me to continue this as I have since 88 please contact me. I am getting pressure that vegans are minor and my cooking is not needed. I can only fight so hard if I am the only voice.

Heidi, I always, always, always appreciate your vegetarian options. I'm aiming to be there this weekend, and I do like to eat, haha! If there's anything you need me to help you with on the veggie side of things, let me know. I know we're in the minority, but I do indeed like running on those crazy nutrients all of those meat eaters are so fond of!

I may have made an order for 30 lbs of eye round. Just saying.

Hidi, I always respond when I know your going to bring something. Its been a great help and it means less work for making multiple meals. That being said, I know your not always able to attend so I don't want to make you feel you gotta pump out food to events your not going to be at, so I take it on an event to event basis. Its always helpful.

--bill

Back