Oct Event Favs

Heya Guys,

Just wanted to take a sec to thank all the NPCs, Matt, Bev, and the 2 other runners, Mike and Ryan on stepping up to the task.

This was a brutal event for you guys and had pretty much more combat, more RP, more plot, more mods, and more of everything thats good about Alliance than any other event this season.

Keep it up guys this was worth the drive.

Some Favs:

• The School and Sir Orthus was really emotionally exhausting... I was glad the NPCs slowed it down when the combat became less about the fight... than about the RP of the fight. Thanks to everyone involved in that.

Taking Down Tam.... "did anyone feel that was a little too easy?" "would ya rather the alternative" "No" "quit bitchin Jehan" :D

Jehan screaming at Cadenza "Kill her now!" awesome miscommmunication mid combat in the Zombie Construct Mod.

Single Packet Casting For the WIN!

Getting advice from Tadron... "We all liked you better as a wolf... you did too"

Accidentally opening pandora's box on treasure.

Getting Outspent! :D

Seeing Old friends, making new ones and having a blast!

I would like to thank Matt, Bev, Mike and Ryan and all you crazy NPCs. I had lots of fun. Also thanks to everyone for putting up with Sandor. It was very nice of Matt and Bev to allow him to come along and having him there was a blast.

Some of my event faves were
-Embarassing Lady Gwen when mentioning that Lord Gareth should give her babies :D
-Sniffing on all fours trying to track down the Lycon
-Equating everything to Camels
-The constant arguments between Elysia and Dram
-Making out with fat loots (thanks Tadd)
-Having the noble system explained
-Patting noble's bellies
-Being killed by Cadenza
-Endless zombie rampage !!!!

Amanda

Indeed! I too appreciated all of the NPC's this weekend, as well as Matt and Bev for running a good game. It was kind of nice to have some RP time in between mods and to sort of be allowed to "be people" for part of the weekend to work on some character development stuff. So thank you!

Lesse, stuff I dug:
Making 30 gold, just for going on the mod. (Thanks Tadd. :D)
Debating about guilds versus individuals, and everyone being more or less calm about it. (Except for Havok. Haha. Oops.)
The constant Elysia and Dramthin bickerfest. ("Are you two married?" "No!" "Well you argue like you're married." "....")
The competition to see who could be more emo: Jehan or Elysia. (I'm not sure who won, if anyone.)
Managing to be unobtrusive enough on no less than two or three occasions so that people went looking for me when I was standing within six feet of them. (Elysia = ninja.)
Meeting some interesting NPC's -- like "Pen" and "The Historian" and "The Storyteller". All interesting characters.
Showing up to a game that has a plot that throws around "prophesy" like it's candy. (This makes my little MeWe feel necessary, and do a little jig of joy.)
And the mod of endless Zombies!!! ("Where's Dramthin!?" "He stopped to fight a zombie." "Oh cripes.")

There's more I'm sure, but those were up there on my list. :)

The return of some of my fave plotlines. YaY!

Knowing more than I should about just about everything.

The board.

Rose... (it may not make sense now...but it will!)

Flawsurfing. I blame Tyvek.

Doing the right thing.

Seeing Cadenza and Morgenes back in action.

And of course, the HoG.

...Ti i i ime...is on my side...oh yes it is...

Heres my favortites in no particular order,

The whole event.

The event itself.

And all thing included in the event.

Thats just about it I think sorry if I missed somthing :D

PCs I want you all to know that its been a rough year and with soo manny changes (for the better) it's a wonder we made it this far. I kept telling people this is the event that will reflect the next season, and as of now I'm satisfyed by my clame. Matt and Bev have dedicated thought, emotions, sweat, and hours that we cannot possably know. They have ran amazing games and terrable ones, but no matter the obstacles or mistakes, they bounce back.
There is a new season of LARPing looming over the harizon, we have the runners, we have the NPCs, and we have two amazing individuals to keep us going. There is much to do before the season opener for next year, but I know it is going to be our best year yet!

Thank you my fellow NPCs for stepping up and helping us, without you there is no Alliance TC.

Amy and Dave, words are not enough to thank you, but thanks. Your dedication, and kindness is the best kind, I'm just very honored to call you boath friends! :D

Thank for a great event every one!!!!!

Back