October 14th Favorites

Gonna start this off so I don't lose the list of things I have in my head.

While I had to miss a good chunk of the initial event due to work, it was a blast otherwise. I have been caught in a flux of not knowing if Kat was up to return to adventuring in new lands. So here we go with some of my favorites, in no particular order.

• W.o.e.'s H.o.e.'s and those that D.o.e.'s
  • The nick of time turning of the fight against the banshee. That could have gone so very very bad but durin was able to flip the fight and just the right moment.
  • The shield mechanic Of the banshee mode, As someone who is at a non-page but low fighting capacity it was nice to jump in and play point man for the group with it.
  • Acid Bathing the Troll chef
  • Reinstatement of the proper Cranberry Queen and the schooling on etiquette given out by adlo
  • Fegs and the crew of slyvanborn meeting
  • Mags and transport with the fairy circle(I have an idea for a good long-term rep once I can get the parts together for this)
  • Late Night Long talks with friends new and old. For real though thank you Glen, Aryun, Aiahsa, Lorlei, and eve for hanging out and discussing some of the big things that were much needed, like the movement changes of the earth guild and a much-needed chance to talk with the second "oldest" Guardian of the light and a few others about where and what the future holds for little old me and sharing old stories about BBGs we have had to strike down before.
  • The delicious Food. Despite having my usual need to pick at dinner, everything was super yummy and even dinner hit the spot.
  • The Non-carmel color BBQ pork was amazing.
  • Holy hells the amount of brand new faces and pc's I havent yet met. Yall have been awesome and I am super excited to start working towards leaning into helping lend yall a hand up as an experianced Adventurer.
Overall thank you all for such a great event. Got so much good fun i nearly was awake for 24hrs straight. I am actually looking forward to coming back to pc more and dig my fingees into some of the plot stuff thats already popped the good story kind of red flag issues that i am interested to get behind.

-Sol G./ Kathrina Taliss

Was a lot of fun at the Gavaria Season closer, hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!

- Queen Ann of Cranberry Land. Brian and Steph took a bare bones few sentences and made an entire storyline out of it. Amazing.
- The Chimera mod. Thanks for letting me talk to you as 3 heads. The music/story bait was perfect, too bad the PCs were also enthralled by it.
- The Tiff Donaldson lore. Having the legendary hero of the country be revealed for what they did was great.
- "I'm going to be named Robin...with 3 Y's....but not where you thiiiiiink." from Ana.
- The Curry!
- All the general lore drops we got to drop as Plot after 3 games. PCs look like they are starting to get a feel for Gavaria and I'm happy to see what they do.
- Envious the Dragon and her child. When a dragon says you can loot her lair but only get 15 seconds, you better only take 15 seconds.
- Granny Moseby.
“The door is open”-me oog
“I close the door…then I kick it open”-Jrajj
“It was already open!” Granny Moseby

more to come.

Last edited:
Favorites!

- coming up with 'W.o.e.'s H.o.e.'s and those that D.o.e.'s' when sleepy and it sticking
- Having late night, hard but meaningful conversations. I am glad I can have those conversation with people here without it destroying connections.
- The site was great and fun to play in
- Sid constantly knocking it out of the park with Passwall stuff. From banshee, to dwarf fort, to the political espionage, to my vision. Seeing all these pieces and putting them together has been super fun.
- The team work and coordination with the final fight. It's shows how much we are growing into such a good group with how well we work together, even with how big we are.
- Feeling constantly busy and having a line with people trying to talk to me.
- Starting to feeling the pressure of being a leader and working through it. It's such great development both in and out of game.

The Gavaria season closer was amazing. I've got a lot of favorite moments:

-- Watching the chaotic drama of Granny Moseby shenanigans
-- Dancing undead mod
-- Dealing with the Micekin
Garwin: "I don't think we'll need dooms."
Durinn: "Spell strike Doom!"
Micekin: "OH SH**!"
-- Being lifed for the first time
-- The Curry
-- Watching a DFM thown weapon WRECK Brua
-- getting to killing blow Brua
-- having some important and thought provoking conversations

Overall the site was a homerun and I can't wait to be with yall again!

Last edited:
Oh so many fun things:

1. Baby dragon Illustrious was the most adorable thing ever
2. Being accidentally teleported to Grandma Moseby and having Aicha's family come to kick down the door ( that was already open) but then kicking butt at the story. Go team!
3. Hanging out with new players and getting to share what I learned my first Market (Colfax, Gregor, and Alseid!)
4. Sparring with other newbies only to be surprise attacked by Star and J'Rajj who were then joined by Drake and Roff. (We were outgunned, out manned, outnumbered, out planned!)
5. Turning around during the troll battle, to see Glenn leading a charge up the hill to save our butts.
6. Getting accidentally wack-a-moled by the hammer wielding troll.

Oh my goodness, where to even start??

1. Carbuncles: Discovering a new type of Carbuncle, affectionately named Tarbuncle
2. Carbuncles Part 2 Electric Boogaloo: The push to the tree, destroying it, and a super heavy LORE drop. Oh man was that intense.
3. Officially taking on my first mission as a Copper Sentinel. Silver rank, here I come!
4. Armcandy. Thanks Iggy.
5. The Bird Deer and Derek's Majestic Entrances
6. The Atish Militia: I love you guys!
7. Sid's stellar performance as Smile, Jester's Requiem the Catoblepas
8. Suddenly finding myself with more responsibility than I had bargained for
9. It was amazing to see the development of the plot line my character is pursuing, and I'm super excited and a tad bit nervous to see where it takes me next
10. Taking on the trolls, and getting to use my Life spell!!!
11. Getting to hang out with all of y'all, and getting to know you guys better! Can safely say I count you all as friends, and I'm so excited to see you guys at the next event!

1. Tiff Donaldson lore. It got real heavy real fast.
2. Becoming Arm Candy and meeting Craig and company.
3. Dancing skeleton mod. Aiden can only dance when he's corrupted or charmed.
4. Killing the catoblepas with my eviscerating blow.
5. The Atish Militia is still the best.
6. All the new players.
7. Liar's dice with Derek and Sid.

Thank you all for the amazing weekend!

What an amazing first weekend to PC. Highlights for me were:

-The globe duel for honor!
- Sylvanborn faegs meeting
- THE CHIMERA FIGHT. BEST RP HANDS DOWN.
- Kitchen Staff for accommodating everyone and their restrictions, including mine!
-Winning an item at my first auction!
-Sid calling for Tabby in the troll fight. Something about the teamwork and the way Sid seemed to be enjoying the calling stood out for me.
- HOW HELPFUL EVERYONE WAS TO US NEWBIES AND GETTING TO KNOW AND ENGAGE WITH ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!

Tristan (Rolig Storkille)

Great weekend with SO many new faces. It is all of you newbies that truly make these events magical. Thank you for coming out!

-I secretly love playing undead crunchies. Laura telling me she was terrified of Ethan and I afterwards was just the icing on the cake.
-My majestic bird-deer was a hoot. What was more fun was charming J'Rajj, flying him into the air and singing A Whole New World while he machine gunned gasses at everyone. It was equally hilarious, fun, and terrifying for any onlooker.
-Welcome Arm Candy, Moth, and The Nuts to the Safari.
-Thank you to everyone who put up with my peace talks troll. My stomach certainly didn't.
-Kudos to Sid for showcasing some disadvantages to having an audible projection ring.
-Congrats to the kitchen for a fantastic menu!
-Deadpan singing Wake Me Up in monster camp with Brian when we were dead tired.

How could I forget the best line of the weekend during peace talks.

Me: "Amanda, do you accept my physical roleplay?"
Amanda: "Derek, my hand was just in your mouth, it's fine."

20+ years as friends right there.

Back