October 1514 Rumors

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
“You know, I think I might join up with the Duke’s Vanguard.”
“Best of luck, man. I hear the stuff the Vanguard does is really dangerous.”

“I think I saw some undead on fire the other night, so thanks to whoever is burning undead!”

“Baron Westguard wants to take that old gnoll keep and renovate it for military use, but I don’t know if they’ll ever be able to get the smell of the gnolls out.”

“I was trying to practice some of my second and third level spells yesterday, but for some reason, I couldn’t get any of my binding spells to work at all!”
“Yeah, things like that have been happening in some places. I hear both the Earth and Celestial Guilds are starting to get a little worried about it.”

“It’s almost time for the Ritual of Remembrance this year. Anyone notable die this last year?”
“You mean besides the King?”
“Well, of course.”

“It seems that learning archery is all the rage among the adventuring folks now. Maybe I’ll pick up a bow to make myself look tougher.”

“There’s a big white wolf out in the Valley, and even though it looks like it’s trained, I’d still be careful around that thing.”

“The Broker’s Guild recently negotiated a deal on a big shipment of mining supplies from the Northeast Ridge, but the shipment was overtaken by bandits before it could make it all the way back.”

“Those bugbears have been skulking around the river like they've done for the last while, but I think they're starting to look more focused, determined, and driven than before.”

Back