October 2019 Logistics Needs

Site Opens: 4pm Friday
Logistics Open: 6-10pm Friday, 6-6:30-ish Saturday and Sunday (at reset, longer as necessary)

The gate on to the property will be closed. Open it, enter, and close it immediately behind you. There are animals on property that we don't want to escape.
Logistics building is first on the left. Parking is past the player cabins. Late arrivals please park at logistics instead if game is active. Please have cars parked by 9pm Friday night.

First time to this site in 2019: You need to sign a camp site waiver. This includes travelers. Come see logistics.
New to Denver: There is also a Denver Alliance waiver to sign.
New characters: If you didn't submit starting gear, get settled in your bunk and then come ready to talk starting equipment. The math for how this is determined can be found in the beta player's guide, page 77, and basic equipment in the beta rulebook, page 35

Players, please bring the following to logistics in order to pick up your envelope:
Amber Feldman - $140 (event fee + meal plan)
America Salas - $35 (meal plan)
Bria Moriarty - 15cp
Cameron Bruce - 5cp
Cassandra Reilly - $85 (remaining event fee)
Dia Campbell - 210cp
Dimas Hornbuckle - $35 (meal plan)
Jacob Baker - 150cp
Jeff Goulding - 15cp
Jon Catamas - $105 (event fee)
Jonathan Sirmans - $50 (new player fee)
Joshua Adlesperger - 450cp
Justin Poelma - Meal plan (please respond ti Dia's email)
Kevin Bounleutay - $35 (meal plan, please respond to Dia's email)
Leora Wambach - $105 (event fee)
Liz Christensen - 15cp
McKenna Patterson - $35 (meal plan)
Mike Schwarz - 180cp
Richard WIlson - 15cp, $115 (traveler fee + meal plan)
Ryan Mosher - $105 (event fee)
Zander Woolley - 30cp

Last edited:
If we've already spoken about your meal plan payment, you're good! If you're planning to pay on site I think it's okay to pay at logistics so you don't have to track me down (is that okay, mark?)

Yes, I'll take all payment so theres no running around.

Copper pieces!

Back