October 26th-28th Registration Still Open

Kitaruen

Knight
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am pleased to inform you that pre-registration for our October event, Oct. 26-28 is now closed. But we still welcome you to send registration if you wish to attend. Please note this is an alternate plot team. Although the event will begin in the normal game area and than progress to a different area. Workshops and the like will be available Friday night but may not be available for second logistics. Primary plot lines will not be running however if you need somthing accomplished makesure to IBGA as it may be addressed in some way than.

For registration, we need: MIs, build expenditures, high magic, and goblin stamp expenditures. We also need your column, so we can prepare your battleboard. It's a new year, so please, we need all of the information fresh. You must also prereg if you are taking the meal plan...in red to note this is new. Please include if you are on the meal plan to help us avoid waste or shortage. Also Aspects will be used in this event. You must include details of the aspect in prereg so it may be reviewed.
Preregistered people will pay only $30 for the event. Those who do not preregister will pay $40 at the door.
The meal deal will be $10 for breakfast and dinner with a menu being posted in the near future. All allergies will be considered and worked with for the menu.
The preregistration deadline is TUESDAY, October 23rd at 11:59 PM CDT.

New rulebooks will be available for $20. You can reserve one as a part of your preregistration.

Memberships will also be available for sale. For those attending in person, it is a part of your event fee. If you are planning on pay no playing or gobbying the event, it is $15 additional to renew for 2012. This also gives you a $15 discount on the first event you attend in person, if you make it out to Chicago. All memberships expire on Dec 31, 2012.

You can prepay for the event via Paypal. There is a $2 surcharge for doing so, to offset the Paypal fees.

The email address for Paypal, as well as preregistration emails, is WaysideLogistics@gmail.com

Tavern menu will be posted after the deadline, but before the event. If you have any food allergies, please notify us ASAP, along with your preregistration.

NPCing in Chicago is ALWAYS FREE! Just bring $10 bucks for food,

The site address is:

3640 Scout Road
Kirkland, IL 60146

Meal Plan *
Preregistered PCs
0. Starring! Dave G* as ENAN BLUEWATER
1. Paul F*
2. Ryan Be*
3. Dan D*
4. Tim F*
5. Andrea R*
6. Josh B*
7. Xander T*
8. Peter B*
9. David C*
10. John P*
11. Rick B*
12. Stephen S*
13. Daphne P*
14. Tom M*
15. Ranee J*
16. Vicky P*
17. Nathan K*
18. Alysha K*
19. Amanda F*
20. Dave T
21. Ethan K*
22. Seamus C*
23. Aaron V
24. Dawn V
25. Kim H
26. Courtney H*
27. Matt N*
28. Danielle D*
29. Paul S*

Preregistered NPCs
1. Rob D*
2. Nick P*
3. Josh S*
4. Brittany S*
5. Brianna D*
6. Brad D
7. Kayla N*

Re: October 26th-28th Prereg Open

Firk ding blast it, How am I supposed to be first now?!

Just title your prereg please and we will see

Naw DG if you pre pay i'll add you in big bold letters. For an extra $25 bucks the event will be:

"Starring DG as Barrister Bluewater"

What is this Aspect I need to provide details about?

An aspect would be any sort of LCO Power/Mark/Artifact or anything else a character might posses such as Lycanthrope or the foundation Balance Aspects even the light and shadow swords.

so does Bacon count?

Now, if I can only convince Dave and Stephen to give me my mega-healer Chimeric Flame Seeker transform again... :thumbsup:

It took double damage from Chaos! That's got to be enough of a drawback this event for me to have it again!

Gandian Ravenscroft said:
It took double damage from Chaos! That's got to be enough of a drawback this event for me to have it again!

lol

Question, if a transform is in a golem, does that make it a transformer? :ninja:

Ah Man, David C. is Gonna be Npcing? I was hoping to have a were-squadron this game, I'll try to pre-reg shortly here when I get home, although there may be changes depending on how TC goes. ^.^

good news he might be pcing now so the were squad may still happen

Lurin said:
Ah Man, David C. is Gonna be Npcing? I was hoping to have a were-squadron this game, I'll try to pre-reg shortly here when I get home, although there may be changes depending on how TC goes. ^.^

I'm in the same boat...

Hey, if anyone's got a fancy Aspect or something (perhaps even just a Golem), maybe they want a custom painted leather mask to use when they transform, and I know this guy who would be excited to have the opportunity to make you something unique and cool for roughly $20-35, depending on the amount of material and time/effort it takes to make. The masks offer great visibility and look great, if it's okay for me to say so.

If anybody would like to get in contact with said guy about this, let me know.*

Sooner before the event is always better! This guy will take requests, if any, until noon on the Tuesday before the event.

* Unfortunately, the aforementioned guy doesn't currently do masks for people with glasses yet. He's working on making it work, though, and will let you know when, if ever, that option becomes available.

Woah hold on here. Who does DG think he is to just shoot up to the top of the list?!

Darkcrescent said:
Woah hold on here. Who does DG think he is to just shoot up to the top of the list?!
Just for that...i'm gonna donate $25 for something...

So if I give $26 can I bump Dave out of the starring role? So it would be Starring Daphne "The Birthday Girl" as Eve?

You will get birthday girl biling but I would be afaid dave might cry and no one wants to see that...do you??? Dont be a big meanie...

Kitaruen said:
You will get birthday girl biling but I would be afaid dave might cry and no one wants to see that...

I'd pay to see that :twisted:

The new event's name is:

" The Isle of Thonesh starring Rob Sachs as Barrister Jonah Stone"

AllianceCHI said:
The new event's name is:

" The Isle of Thonesh starring Rob Sachs as Barrister Jonah Stone"
Nah, he's still too busy hanging out with Hengin, being pinned and lectured. :thumbsup:

(That was my first event! Goodness, how time flies!)

Back