October 26th Weekend Preregistration: That's So Revahn

Kitaruen

Knight
Site will be Camp Pokanoka
We look forward to seeing you at the weekend!

The event for PCs will cost $70 and NPCs $20; however anyone who preregisters will gain a $10 discount! Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on Saturday are included with your event fee.

The site opens 6PM on Friday October 26th, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 -- Camp Pokanoka

Preregistrations should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. Battleboards forms are available at logistics just ask! These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday October 23rd at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy preregform found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcSnSuK0Vd7yrWGq52vrpyxz734SRMOWEFJON-y9E8O9whew/viewform?usp=sf_link

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation before the event.

Also This game is still under 1.3 Rules.....however there will be two play test modules. Look for another post with full details on that...

PCs.
1. Daphne P (Eve)
2. Vicki P (Elle)
3. Adam P (Asura)
4. Alexander T (Gandian)
5. Thomas M (Novi)
6. Josh C (Pint)
7. Sam S (Beryl)
8. Leanne L (Skylark)
9. Brian L (Corbell)
10. Emma B (Illana)
11. Amanda F (Liddia)
12. Ryan B (Binks)
13. Matt M (VVG)
14. Amanda G (Elysia)
15. Chris K (Nikolai)
16. Ethan R (Iggy)
17. Luke N (Migs)
18. Ryan S (Roderick)
19. James F (Grimshaw)
20. Matt M (Desylvia)
21. Kyle S (GRONK)
22. Aaron B (Varus)
23. William P (Errick)
24. Jacob B (Edwin The Younger)
25. Jared H (Thorn)
26. Wade H (Oliver)
27. Alana E (Vanya)
28. Matt E (Garwon)
29. Ryan B (Brom)
30. Alex M (Jrajj)
31. Brian G (Thaddeus)
32. Stephanie P (Mila)
33. Andrew N (Rusty)
34. Dwayne B (Shen)
35. Sid P (Ragnarok)
36. Jordan F (Val)
37. Ryan C (Durin)
38. Dani C (Isabo)
39. Willow S (Rowan)
40. Krysta K (Diogi)
41. Ryan B (Malion)
42. Kyle H (Edwin The Older)
43. Shannon G (Vornae 32)
44. Sarah W (Vornae 33)
45. Ashe Y (Vornae 34)

NPCs
1. Nate B
2. Carrie B
3. John G
4. Tristin W
5. Emma A
6. Carly B
7. Rob D
8. Derek S
9. Amie W
10. Melaina F
11. Brad G

Last edited:
Folks same set up as the September Event was....all NPCs report to Whipporwill Lodge, and PCs report to Oriole Lodge.

See you all soon!!!

Coming soon for next year a video walkthru of our sites to help folks know what is where and what is what.

I will be PCing...definitely won’t be an NPC for anything, nope, also that event title must refer to some other Stahn Revan...yep...

For sleeping, will it be indoors, primitives, what is the sleeping situation?

I'm also curious about the sleeping arrangments.

Oh Stahn. We could be such great friends. But, NOOOOOOOOOOO, you hate magic.

Same set up as last time. I am sure we will have more then two folks sleep in the tavern this time however. So blended-primitive and indoors both. Tenting is also welcome as always.

I have a space heater that I can bring along if anyone wants to borrow it.

——————————————————
Ig: Ignathis Nachtfeuer
Oog: Ethan Rath

Is there space in the kitchen for an extra crock pot? I would like to reheat a batch of chili sometime this weekend to share if that’s OK?

-Ryan

Speak to the company as they are my kitchen gurus but I think it's safe to say yes....

Back