October 2nd Weekend Event Preregistration: Of Illumina's Gaze

Kitaruen

Knight
We will be hosting at Camp Pokanoka. Tenting will be available and should be noted in the prereg. There are both bunks and floor mattresses. If you have a cot its probably not a bad idea to bring.

The event will cost $50, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $40.

The site opens 6PM on Friday the 2nd, registration will begin at 8PM and game on should be at 10PM. Sunday will be plot loose ends and clean up like always. The sites address is : N 2703rd Rd, Ottawa, IL 61350 ...

A food plan for an additional $10 will be available. This includes a breakfast, lunch, and dinner. NPCs are free to play however are asked to pay for their meal plans.

Preregistrations should include needed tags, MIs, spells, and whether you want a food plan. These must be sent to Waysidelogistics@gmail.com no later than Tuesday Sept 29th at 11:59Pm. Or you may use our brand new handy-dandy prereg form found here.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QkNiliIufYqNxF1tqMm8nacpfMVlxUQJ_AuQpQ4CcC8/viewform

Prepay via paypal to... Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Please note if your a first time player you should still contact us so we can help you with character creation ahead of time.

PCs
1. Nick P (Foss)
2. Ethan R (Igneous)
3. Nate S (Nikolai)
4. Emilynne H (Rhys)
5. Matt B (Maxwell)
6. Gab R (Haraka)
7. Necro Jane (Emily)
8. Jen W (Arsita)
9. Mark M (Sebastian)
10. Chris B (Shinobi)
11. Annette S (Cyn)
12. Jenn P (Zima)
13. Chris S (Shikaar)
14. Jenn G (Shiraa)
15. James F (Grimshaw)
16. Melaina F (Katarina)
17. Brian G (Thaddeus)
18. Ian S (Draco)
19. Derek S (Sam)
20. Vicki P (Elle)
21. Matt N (Kalin)
22. Thomas M (Bart)
23. Sean V (Nehani)
24. Nadine V (Neolani)
25. Rob S (Eric)
26. Paul S (Kael)
27. Mike M (Crelik)
28. Steph S (Roja)
29. Alexander T (Silp)
30. Peter B (Sae)
31. Dave G (Jehyu)
32. Anique P (Ahlanna)
33. Andrew N (Rusty)
34. Matt M (Desylvia)
35. Ranee J (Pandora)
36. Dan B (Jioni)

NPCs
1. Ryan B
2. Carly B
3. Nate B
4. Carrie S
5. Rob D
6. Kyle S
7. Mike T
8. Brian L
9. M'Bird

Last edited:
To address issues with the site. The Ranger has back filled the pit fall area near the lodge, I also spoke with him regarding the water issues. Apparently their was an issue with the filtration system thus we were drinking straight well water instead of filtered well water which is significantly more palatable. Finally the shower house ran out of water due to a water line issue in another area. Both issues have been fixed and will not happen again. He was very apologetic for the issues as am I.

Sent

with luck the doc will clear me before then. But still on bed rest :( I'll send a pre-reg soon as I know.

But, Illumina, moon, sky stuff, I wanna go...
If I miss another event where peiple go to the moon and I cannot go with :mad::mad::mad:!!!
Not yet cleared for any sort of such activities. :confused: Should send my pre reg in, just in case.

Amanda
*Crossing fingers*

I sent my info. Does one have to pre pay to be considered pre reged? Or can I bring payment with me?

But, Illumina, moon, sky stuff, I wanna go...
If I miss another event where peiple go to the moon and I cannot go with :mad::mad::mad:!!!
Not yet cleared for any sort of such activities. :confused: Should send my pre reg in, just in case.

Amanda
*Crossing fingers*

Um, I'll be there. ;-) so you gotta come.

Holy crap, Maxwell will be at the event!!!!!

Payment on site is fine. And sweet to have you out Matt! I may have to come out as Kit for a meal now. Just to share a bottle with you of something. :)

sent

I would like the Master Bard Giles v. Sam v. Maxwell Bard Off.

Amanda

It may very well happen... :)

also I sent my super much easier spell column over.

For the Bard off, I would love video or pictures.

Amanda

Back