October closer favorites!

The coyote-kin trying to make friends with the dinnertime gnolls.

Chatting with people who were polite to a rambling local with strong feelings about cream-only coffee.

Completely running out of spells and turning into a one-claw mild nuisance.

The four stage Black Forest and Friends mod. Threat assessment of Santet: Can't infest him, can't eat him, can't get him behind his allies before making him get crazy... Death.

Real life has taken me away from the game for a long time. So... There were a lot of favorites for me, almost too many to mention.
A great big THANK YOU to Rich D. for letting me come back to try it all out again. It worked, I Think I'm hooked!
Just as big THANK YOU's go out to Dave and Emily for helping me out and letting me take a part in things and giving me a warm place to stay.
The accident I had has restricted physical movement for me to a point where I'm not exactly comfortable running around. But I was busy enough to feel occupied most of the time. Another favorite might almost be the general feeling of "what?". (What was that? What did I just do? What just happened?)
There were a lot of new things happening to me all at once and everyone tried hard to help me with them as much as possible. It was a positive, new experience.
So much happened all at once, I'm still trying to catch up!!!
Thank you to everyone !!! Hopefully I can rearrange things enough to be back more next season!!!

Last edited:
Back