October Closer Reminders!

Circe

Artisan
That's right! We're coming up on the 2014 Ashbury season closer, and we'd like to send y'all off into the winter with a bang! We've got a few reminders for you guys to make sure we have everything as prepared as possible:
  • If you plan to NPC, tell us immediately! Yes, it's the season finale and most of you will want to be there as your characters, but we really need some folks to make the game happen! If you plan to hop fence, please let us know when so we can plan ahead for you.
  • The preregistration deadline is this Sunday, October 5th. Please ensure that if you intend to PC, notify us even if you plan to pay at the door. Also, prelogist and get you free 250GS Gift of the Land! Get your transfers in! Make your and our lives easier!
  • The final deadline for magic item requests is also Sunday, October 5th, so if you want to use any of your compensation from last weekend's Nine Towers event, make sure you send it to me as soon as possible!
  • We need packets! We also need baby wipes! If you're interested in earning more gobbies before the season's over (hey, off-season monthly blankets!), we're offering 5 GS for each packet donated, and 10:$1 on makeup/baby wipes. We need 'em!
  • If you plan to photograph the next event, notify us so we can make sure you're compensated for it! We would really appreciate it if someone could take the time to shoot the finale, so we'll be compensating generously.
  • If you have any temporary magic item tags or magic item tags which were given to you without reps (i.e., the Ducal Tournament Belt Favors), please shoot me an e-mail at ashburygm@gmail.com so I can fix you up!
  • Newsletter! Got something you want to say, or something you'd like to report on? Send your articles, opinions, and/or advertisements to ashburytimes@gmail.com by this Friday, October 3rd!

If you have any further questions or concerns, contact me (ashburygm@gmail.com) or Collin (allianceplot@gmail.com) and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks and see you all soon!

I got the wipes. All of them.

-steals her crazy down-stair neighbor's finch food- I can bring some packets! Still need white ones??

ALWAYS PACKETS!

Emily and I will also bring packets.

White ones are what we need the most but we'll take any/all (as long as they don't have cracked corn and aren't small enough to take an eye out)!

Back