OCTOBER EVENT DATE CHANGED TO NOVEMBER

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
Greetings All,

Our sincerest apologies but due to circumstances beyond our control, we are moving the October event date to the weekend of November 9th.

We recognize that this poses a problem for some of you in terms of work scheduling and requesting time off, and we are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Further, the event is happening in November so that we don't conflict with any other east coast chapters already scheduled in October, or CT's event which is November 16th, the weekend after.

Please note that our Nov 9th event will still be held at the Claremont site.

We hope to see you all there for what will undoubtedly be an amazing Deadlands 2012 Season Closer!

Cheers!

I work weekends and with the weekend after already requested off for Caldaria it is unlikely I'll be able to get coverage.

I put a request in for the new dates but I am positive I will not be able to get coverage for the event with such short notice (not to mention the dent of having back to back 3 day pay checks) but we'll see how it goes. If I get it off I'll NPC.

Bummed that I can't make the closer and for anyone else who falls into the same boat.

~Nick

Well I got the days off of work, now lets see if I can find a resonable flight and someone to pick me up and drop me off and to borrow a long and short sword from and I may just see you all then.

-Andrea/Gorka
Sothern Minnesota Chapter

Sounds good to me...the cold weather might slow down some of you young, spry, tiny folk. YAY!!!

Big girl larping weather approaches :::doing the happy dance of coldness:::

Yes, Cold just means that we run around more to keep warm.

Cold means it's time to break out the sweet Sevaria fur cloak.

Don't worry, New Hampshire. There's room for one more under there.

DracoIam said:
Well I got the days off of work, now lets see if I can find a resonable flight and someone to pick me up and drop me off and to borrow a long and short sword from and I may just see you all then.

-Andrea/Gorka
Sothern Minnesota Chapter

If you fly into Boston on Friday, I can pick you up. Drop-offs negotiable. Or if you fly into Providence I can definitely get you to/from, as I'll be coming from and returning to that area.

Hi! I'm Samara! You're a friend of Albert's, so you must not be completely crap!

Does this get me wicked New Player Contact brownie points?

You have to turn in expired items to Dan to get actual points...

Oh man. I'm actually able to make this event. I can't even. I have been having a mighty need to play this game for a long time. So I will in fact be back! :lol:

Thats awesome zach! Everyone has been wondering if Callien got lost at sea. You need to come up with some good stories on where you have been.

Back