October Event Favorites and comments.

Well, it was a great event. Meeting all the new players, playing the big fighter for once, and finally getting my first dodge (that I never got to use at all) were just a few things I was looking forward to. Fav's though....

- Getting to play every card game I brought with me. I thought I might grab one or two quick games, but instead spent all of Friday night losing my gold to the Romani (and having fun doing so). Also, showing Kendra the barbarian how to play 'whack a cat-girl, er, sarr-girl' was just hilarious.

- The entire exchange with Mai the wolf-kin. I still can't believe we didn't wind up trying to kill each other at some point there.

- Eating three elemental slays from the spirit reaver the first time... then realizing I could have resisted those hits.

- Round two with the spirit reaver... and eating just about every command effect in the game this time, and having to do some weird counting because of it. (Let's see... I'm berserked for 4 more minutes, waylayed for 2 more, I've been at 0 body for 3 minutes, and I think that wild packet that hit me was a fear effect... I'm gonna just lie here until a healer comes along...)

- Unloading some vorpal-coated bolts against the bandits. The 'wait-did-you-just-start-calling-18s?' looks I got were priceless, and the big ledge they had just made those casters sitting ducks.

- The race to save Rhys at the end. The whole last mod was awesome, but getting everyone out alive like that was the kind of ending you remember.

Hope to see you guys at the November event- I believe we're gonna call it Tarqaq's birthday bash, right?

-Seamus the human who plays Tarqaq the Fox

I am tired so I will post my favs later, but Rob im sorry for taking advantage of you :) It was fun though!

Wow, I just remember there were forums... Guess I was really out of it.

-Getting to help out a lot with the new NPCs. It was nice being one of the "veterans" for a change.
-The first shade mod, having to run all over and getting to fight more or less everyone.
-Fern's hats being worn by random bandits.
-Getting to steal from James. You made those bandits work for what they took.
-Spawning as an undead several times, then on one spawn walking into the group and swinging for 2 chaos, only to be surrounded within seconds and beat down.
-Those 10 earth damage blades as an undead. Made the math REALLY easy.
-Bugbears on Sunday morning. "Hey, he has a lot of hats... We should get some..." And Fern's "I don't want any of that sugar free diabetes crap." when offered candy for one. Then getting convinced that there was bacon only to be waylayed as we wondered off to get some.
-The last Sunday mod, disarming the wolf ten or so times only to have her draw claws and still just tear though us all.
-Pinning one player and wondering off, only to come back later and get called on charging. I TOTALLY forgot you were still pinned. LOL
-Just the over all play of everyone, NPCs and PCs. There were very few moments of safety concerns that I saw. Good work everyone and lets keep this as a norm!

Tristin

Okay, I can post mine now. :)

~ coming in to town and hiding from treeman, jingly guy, and stinky man. Skaal: "Please tell me that is NOT a wolf pelt" Ivan: "No, caribou" Skaal: "okay good"
~ Meeting other Kin only to be provoked into a dominance fight with Rhys, She won fair and square.
~ D'rezz and Novi have a collection going of canind-kin
~ Chasing down bandits and barking and howling. It seemed like that kinda threw some of them off.
~ Bendy-Posey!
~ The "Panda, why do the others keep calling you Panda, when your name is Panda?" conversation with Paige.
~ Blank starring when people ask me about healing them.
~ Voice radius disarm
~ Orc head collections
~ Berserk chasing Gabriel
~ Death Dash 2010, you guys rock.
~ Illiteracy and Old Maid.
~ Tarqaq, dhe Chooch. :p
~ Santuary box collection and Gaurd dog.... er wolf.
~ And believe it or not, Smelling like a wet dog and trying really hard to get the fire to stay warm so I can dry my fur before stinking up the cabin.

I had a great time and it was fun making friends all over again as a new character. I hope we can do this again soon.

I was one of the newbie npcs, most notable for my bright green pants(didn't think I'd be npcing but it was fun as heck)

- My first npc/rp was a bandit farmer, I was caught, interrogated and executed. Was fun being scared of Kendra and the other dreads barbarian.
- The bandit leader match. Got to dish out a ton of damage and just be overrun. Best was Nick casting Prison on Steve and then him making a mad dash. I remember everyone was like, "holy crap Steve can run"
- Sunday's hour long skeleton gauntlet. If it wasn't for that other group, who knows how long it would of gone but man it was fun and exhausting.
- The summoning circle event. The atmosphere and every time there was lightning Brent/Bret's necromancer would yet, "It's not your time yet!". Also getting hit by 10 earth EVERY time from Kendra and the other girl made it easy to just...die. If I hear 10 Earth one more time....
- Saturday nights NPC Gypsys. We all just went on and on and on waiting for dinner just playing cards and having a good time.
- Spider gauntlet was pretty fun also. I think I danced around for 2 minutes until I got bull rushed trying to lead 3 of the PCs into a trap.

If I can remember to actually bring [all] my stuff this time, the banquet should be fun.

It was a really fun event, and the only part I didn't like I quickly dealt with when I got home by beating my friend with his sword for waking me up when he knows I got way less sleep then him.

I personally enjoyed:
-Hanging out in the taverns with the gypsies playing games
-Trying to figure out what was what with the inn and the keeper
-Trying to find some food and drink only to get ambushed and then healed (so glad they managed to take us all out within the minute to heal us back up too)
-Becoming a member of the Brotherhood of Light (still need to get back to Brother Erik as soon as I'm able to send private messages ><)
-Not having to use a weapon the entire event! Granted the biggest problem was not actually trying to get a weapon.
-Shunning a creature in the Mist Caves (wasn't totally sure if it would work, but it did)
-Staring at the ward in the tavern whilst we waited for Alyce to show up
-Watching the duel between Fern and Kendra
-The huge epic night battle, granted the rain did end up triggering my allergies for some reason and sadly I've been feeling miserable ever since
-Trying to put out a fire before going to bed, only to realize that 20 minutes after putting it out, someone just built it back up again
-Being the Chinese Checkers Champ. Had to beat two gypsies to claim that title and it was down to a last turn move, wooh!
-Finally my favorite part was Tarqaq's nice intentions, bad actions. Waylaying a girl, 5 gold. Tying her up, 10 gold. Carrying her upstairs, alone, and putting her behind a ward, priceless. For everything else, there's the gift of life.

Back