October Event is now Cancelled

Kitaruen

Knight
The October Event is now Cancelled...

Many apologies from Paul, myself, and the rest of the plot team. We ran into site issues that could not be resolved with short notice and have forced the cancellation. With that said we will be returning to Hoover and will be scout free for 2014.

The event as of this moment will not be rescheduled but that does not mean there is not larp to be had. First if you need a larp fix our Michigan and Minnesota brother chapters do have events yet to close out the 2013 season with. Second, look out for a winter one day or even weekender from us. Third, We will announce our 2014 schedule sometime in November.

Thanks to everyone for a great last event and great season.

To all of the hard working crew that has put on an incredible season for Alliance Chicago this year:

Thank you so much for everything. You took in a crew of hardened, jaded, downtrodden LARPers from another game and made us remember why we fell in love with the hobby like we do. The game was great, the people even greater, and we are SO thankful to be a part of the experience you host. We're looking forward to next Season; take the time off for a well-earned rest, guys n gals.

Thanks for everything, and looking forward to gaming with you next year!

Any possability of a one day event?

My heart is broken.

Just sayin'.

I actually am on vacation right now so I could attend!

SADNESS!

Maybe next year...sigh...

(Come visit us for our season closer!)

Shameless plug Anique.....

Shameless.

But a may be there.

Kitaruen, Foss, Shiny, and maybe one or two others will be there with bells on. Or atleast Kit will have bells.

Eve is coming up even if I have to drive alone again. :thumbsup:

WooT!

Kit...I like bells...

Back