october event teaser

The only reason I knew I was in a cave was because I had just passed the entrance. A rock wall rose behind me with no ceiling in sight.I knew this was it, this was what man feared.
I had just entered the gate into darkness.I felt the presence of the cave as if it was a living, breathing creature. The stench of rotten flesh overwhelmed me.
Then there was the voice, it came from inside and all around."Welcome"
"Who are you?", I asked, trying to keep myself calm.
"You know", the thing answered.
I stuttered, quickly losing my composure. "Why me?
The silence took over the space as my words died out. It seemed like an hour went by before the response came, laughter. Laughter in the darkness...

An old evil, a dark ritual. Can the townsfolk over come the obstacles set forth before them?
Or will the world be plunged into darkness?
--------------------------------------------------------

Greetings!!

So the October event is dated 28th-30th.
We would like to see as many as we can get at this event.
I and the staff are working hard to make sure this is going to be awesome.

The site for the event is ye olde commons located at 120 Northside Rd, Charlton, MA 01507.
If you have been here, you know its size. I plan to use alot of it. If you havent, know this site is huge. Wooded paths, a full sized crypt building, a large tavern, where yours truly will be providing Saturday breakfast, Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast. and a very nice indoor mod building, where there is something special in the works for.

I do hope you plan on attending. We need pcs and lots of npcs.
see you there!!!

-rachel

ps you can pre register for the event here - http://caldaria.com/costs.html
you can pre logist here - http://caldaria.com/forms/prelogistics.html

also, vote for what you would like for saturday dinner, on the october dinner poll

Last edited:
bump again :p also, we could use some awesome pc's and npc's for what i/ we have planned for this event

Last edited:
Back