October Event things

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Greetings folks!

While we are expecting a very exciting Halloween event in New Acarthia plot-wise, let me also mention a few other exciting details....

I am inviting and encouraging crafters to come to game to set up shop. I will be setting up an area aroundthe craft house as a market aka mini ren faire. I have invited a few vendors at no cost because while we are the biggest alliance game, we are hardly a ren faire. lol

If you are a crafter and wish to sell things, contact me. AllianceDen@gmail.com
If you know of a crafter and they wish to sell things, have them contact me.
Set up for vendors will be Saturday between 8-10AM. It will end at 6pm and I will allow cars on site to help facilitate this, but only in the craft building area. Breakdown and cars off site by 8pm.

All vendors and friends will be required to be in costume. In addition, they are invited to the masquerade. They will be wearing orange armbands and will not be affected by anything. More details to follow on that.

LEVEL CAP - Temporarily suspended for October only- We will be having roughly 15-20 out of chapter players with levels higher than ours... here is our way around that without violating the bylaws....

The Spinners don't recognize any of them in our story and are very confused as to what they're doing here. Their very existence here could do irreparable damage to our timeline if they stay.....

The Registrar also sees that the dead recognize these travelers as outlanders and possible invaders to our land and fears that with their power and magic items, greater beings will also be summoned to them and our area...

Together, they agree that these outlanders need to try to "blend in" or there could be severe consequences on a large scale.... (OOG- Travelers above our cap will be told to contact plot if they do something that could be deemed "not blending in" power wise....

Magic item transfer will be Restricted items only. NO LCOs will be accepted. In addition, players may only bring 5.

If there are any questions, please send them to AllianceDen@gmail.com

Looking forward to seeing new faces in October!

Thanks!

Jesse

Absolutely awesome!

Looking forward to game!

-Isaac

Very excited for the masquerade ball craft fair and all of our awesome visitors!

I assume that are visiting crafters and sellers will also be "in character" for the masquerade ball? I'm just looking to ensure immersion for our players given the amount of work we put into it.

Excited for October!
-Jules

Surely! Still waiting for more to contact me... if you know of any crafters/vendors, please have them get in touch.

Back