October Event

Favorite moments:
RP-fest with all. It was nice to spend time with so many and hearing the amount of support people have for the Clan. Being Grimvold for so much and then hearing how people thought I was PC'ing him, then being able to see those faces as corpse Grimvold.

Kitchen work...yes, I enjoyed helping out Little/Gabe (when I woke up on time) and then being able to be the vocal one Saturday night and getting 8-9 people jump in and just blast out the clean-up (so much thanks, I can't even express).

Meeting those new/visiting faces: Panda, Nova, the red panda, Nav?/Zaz (sorry, names are not my thing), and so many more.

And the bittersweet of my last NPC camp for a bit.

• The RP was solid this event and I finally got to spend some decent time in-game with people I hadn't been able to before such as Alcandar, Roan and Kaila. The dinner Saturday night was especially fun. I wish I could have spent more time with Orin, Lithe, Hava and others.
  • The combat module where Shelk was convinced that bringing an Order elemental to a Chaos elemental portal was a horrible idea but then everything going exceedingly well. Fun fight!
  • Another combat module where I was picked up by Tantaris, Maven and Max to deal with a Chaos portal "real quick". That ended up being a hilarious fight. Thanks to the NPCs for making that fight so memorable. I've never seen someone Elemental Death'ed and then almost immediately Elemental Life'd before. Total chaos indeed! :funny:
  • The auction was fun but I'm not really in a position where I can bid on much yet. Congrats to Luke for cleaning up on those scrolls, though!
  • The spirit farewell of Darien was very emotional and you could feel it in the air. I only wish that Cael had known him better so I could have really gotten in on the RP. :(

1) Meeting Hava.

2) Legion Night Cabin. Oh man. I missed that comraderie.

3) Party Tent! Loved that!

4) Chatting with Orin and others during the event.

5) Meeting Melvynoxious!

6) Removing Zenhyu's mark. Go go rit casting!

7) Panya!

1) Meeting Panya (Ponya?) and making sure she wasn't getting ordered around and introducing her properly to Virid (yes, she's a slave, no she's not enslaved, yes she's been identified...)
2) Conversations with Zeth about why she is wearing metal and then defending Ashok (never thought that would happen).
3) Winning the perfect Dryad Hammer! (Thanks Virid/Jimmy)
4) Birthday party not crashed by undead! Intoxi-cakes and Halluci-hummus!
5) Getting briefly enslaved but having people think I have berserk-ed.
6) All the feels, and so much Gypsy drama included but not limited to: spirit farewells, two Gypsy rezzes, not knowing where the Gypsies went (and yelling at everyone) and making Alcandar feel like a **** for implying Vishkin's scarf was Tiberious' bottle.
7) Meeting Melvyn and saying goodbye to Poxy in the same day was beyond perfectly bitter-sweet.

PC interactions were fabulous so mad props all. The spirit farewells had me in tears. The drama made me truly evaluate the mentality of the character. Thanks for challenging me and pushing me to be a better role-player.

The council meeting with the Sydovians was really fun and RP intense.

The tent was epic.

All the traveling players and new PCs were really great to game with. The variation in style and character was fascinating.

The Zeth and Panya interactions were awesome. So want to help her.

The Legion bunk was the best. I deeply miss my team. Having most of us there was epic. Missed those that couldn't make it.

Oakpalms never stop impressing me. Getting to talk with Cael more was great.

Having Cestiel at event was great. Thank you Chloe for bringing that part of Alcandar's history back. Always epic to play with my best friend. :yes:

The conversation with Gyr about Alcandar's enforced good-guy status was awesome. Thank you Adam.

Super emotional event! Thanks to all the PCs and NPCs who put their hearts into RPing all the intense scenes!

Some favorites!
-creepy baby! (Also how very happy Sharon looked to be "manning" the creepy baby set up)
-Kerjal hunting people (and hunting Kerjal)
-Sedovia friends! And them being interested in hearing about Taneryn
-new cabin-mates, the Acorns! Hooray getting to hang with different folk!
-Kaila actually brought berries to back up her "I was off picking berries" reason for why she misses events..
-Awkward times in the gypsy tent. Roan *did not* belong..
-being chased and attacked by my own people
-not having to go to the plane of bureaucracy again
-Hangin' with my people, esp. Arannin and Kaila

Back