October Event!

Alliance Seattle's next event is October 10-12 at Sheppard High Adventure Camp. This event will be a Fortannis game.

You may Pre-Pay this event by using Paypal to send $46.60 to allianceseattle@gmail.com. Don't forget to put down your character name. You may Pay-no-Play by sending payment to this address as well. Do not send your pre-registration to this address. Pre-Pay pricing ends September 26th. In order to qualify for the Pre-Pay price (so that you do not owe money at the door), you must also Pre-Register. Pre-Registration must be sent to logistics@alliance-seattle.com by October 3rd.

If you Pre-Register by October 3rd but do not Pre-Pay, your at-the-door price will be $55. If you neither pre-pay nor pre-register the cost at-the-door will be $65.

If you intend to NPC, the cost will be $20 at-the-door if you let plot know you will be attending by October 3rd, or $25 at-the-door if you do not. If we receive enough Pre-Pays, NPCing will be free. (This will be announced if it occurs).

Current list of Pre-Pays received as of: September 26, 2008

PC:
Seth Bird
Mark Walker
Emily Henderson
Bryan Hettinga
Leigh-Ann Magill
Adam Staiger
Michael Parrott
Matt Oostman
Carmen Swift
Sarah Dzeima
Aaron Monroe

NPC:

I'll be there (my first Seattle event)! Could use a ride from someone. Will be hailing from the campus of Evergreen State College.

I might be able to pick you up on my way up from Portland. I will let you know after I confirm rides and event attendance.

I will very likely have room in my car and will be coming from very close to Evergreen State College. I am right off the first exit on highway 101.

~Mark

Fydl said:
I submitted my character information to logistics just a few days ago with a couple questions in tow. Should I send a separate pre-reg email too?
The list on this page is for Pre-Pays. The Pre-Reg thread should start a little closer to the event.
Logistics asks that you send in your Pre-Reg seperate from other logistics concerns, because they filter their e-mails. Pre-regs get done seperately from other concerns (questions, spending build, etc.) See this thread (which should be stickied, I don't know why it's not) for further details.
~Matt

i dont think i will be able to make it. :[
too late to request time off work.
sorry everybody.
ill try though!

<3

oh and if i can
ill be NPCing.
ill let you know in a while...because my boss is dumb. >;P

I'll be there to NPC.

I need to figure out transport logistics though.

No event for me have to work.

The deadline for pre-pay has passed. Pre-reg is now open. Remember, in order to maintain the pre-pay price, you *must* pre-reg.

Back