October faves!

wowy319

Artisan
It's that time again! I want to start off with a big thank you to NPCs and plot for making this an awesome event, and thank you to all the PCs who make everything awesome as well. So, let's get this started with a couple of my favorite moments:

- Brownie mecha!
- Hobling racials saving me against the Quiet Ones.
- Bill's red-eyed undead. "Hey, you kind of killed my last boss, could you please not do that again? I need work."
- Pantherghast wave battle. "So do pantherghasts come from the elemental plane of racism?"
- The split wave battle. We were utterly tapped by the end of it, but man was it fun.
- Getting brutally murdered by Skylar in the tavern. Skylar dropped the circle and starts walking towards me: "Caillen, you made it!" Then proceeds to stab me repeatedly as I try to shrink into the corner. Awesome RP moment was awesome.
- Nicodemus's master plan. When he told me what he did, I think my mind was blown into the next county. Brilliantly played, sir.
- Fighting Void and dodging the shatter spirit thrown at me.
- Nice RP with Lord Galloway.
- Playing the first severed chaos elemental. Severed are awesome and I love them.

I'M AN ELF!!!!

More tomorrow... Love to all

My brain is still fried, and my everything hurts. Rest assured that I'm writing this while wearing a giant bathrobe and drinking an equally giant cup of coffee. Here’s my attempt at some favorites anyway:

- Becoming a Sky Rider. Getting my Sky Rider sword. That was Just Fine.
- Chick Rogue Squad. Chewing up backs like nobody’s business.
- Aisling and Constance running after Drenten in the woods after hearing him get beat up, then willingly going with the Quiet Ones to rescue him. This couldn’t possibly end poorly.
- A little healthy morning torture to follow, then joking about how it was kind of a let down. “We didn’t even get our feet cut off *or* eyes gouged out. What happened to following through with your threats?”
- Bringing down a tyrant, and all the roleplay that followed. Evan, Gary and Ben: Mad Props to y’all. Rest assured that there was a little bit of a tearful cuddle pile in the tavern afterwards.
- Having said intense roleplay in the tavern, then losing our **** OOG watching the look of glee on Dan’s face during the lowbie wave battle as he pin-beserked the entire tavern. Getting back into sad mode afterwards was difficult.
- Honestly, the entire Sadeen Moorian plot line thus far has been awesome. Being able to see this chapter through to its resolution has been such an emotional roller coaster for Constance. I’m looking forward to seeing what the next chapter brings.

Good season, everyone. See y'all in the spring.

Just want to pop in with a big thank you everyone for a great event. Really was a wonderful and intense season all around. So much going on, so just a few highlights

- The conspiracy, bringing it to its conclusion, and the so very intense roleplay involved in getting it done and from everyone in the aftermath. Co-conspirators, I love you. Legionnaires, Kainen, Amar, oog I love you all too. In-game we might haves what they call "issues" :shades:

- Getting to be there for the wrap of the Sadeen Moore plot. I never thought Drenten and Nic would end up with the kind of relationship they have now, but dang that was awesome. You may be leavin, but be assured we will keep this going. Let the scheming continue.

- Life mod, and rp with an old old friend. Thank you buddy.

- Also the look of sheer glee on Dan's face during his blitzkrieg of Pin, Beserk. I did not think our entire table would ever stop laughing.

- Dragon plot!

- "Don't worry, I've ordered them not to kill you."

- Having Dim back! Sorry we didn't get to spend as much time hanging in-game as would have liked... I was, uh, a bit busy ;)

I would like to thank the staff of Deadlands because they work full time jobs to pay the bills and have kids and then write amazing things for us and we just get to sit back and enjoy playing in it. In no particular order: Gary, Dan, Stacy, Sean M, George, Samara, Kelly, Doug, Jaimi and the others who make our game great! You guys are SO WILDLY AWESOME! I'm sure I missed a few people but you're the bomb. :thumbsup:
Thank you to all the NPCs because without you, who would we hit?

October Favs
Koi, Tova, Deb, Rainhart, Narg - you guys know my favorite moment for the weekend. And even know when I think about it I just start laughing!! I FINALLY GOT SCARED AT AN EVENT!!!! WOOHOOO

Trapped by furniture, dead Joquin (sp?) and dead Narg, just sitting there as I watch the voidling (Dan) kill me. (me wishing as an undead I could have thrown alchemy :tears: )

The intense anger at hearing someone was thinking of charging Rothsphere with necromancy. Wild gypsy women screaming at the top of their lungs. (such fun Deb!) Now Roth and Tzydl have both been accused of necromancy and neither one of us has any magic skills. SO AWESOME!!!

Murder in a vial. Tova you make me smile!

ChoJinWoo: "do you have any death elixirs?"
Tzydl: "Of course"
Just made me laugh that someone would ask that.

After we were "all out of healing" taking my belt off realizing I forgot there were vials on the back. SORRY GUYS!

Rothsphere coming back to Sadeen Moor with Tzydl SO COOL!!

Saturday night Dr. Who conversations in the tavern.

I love all the PVP stuff that keeps exploding. I can't wait to see some of it come to a head. It will be dramatic.

KOI IS AN ELF!!!

Kailen killing me. (he was bezerked)

Pinned bezerks in the tavern.

So much fun. Can't wait to see you all next year or for winter feast!

Thank you NPC's!! You Guys Rock!

No Order Really....

I'M AN ELF!!! ahh such a long time coming, and such a quick pull together, I don't think oog i was really ready for it to be so soon!! I love my team!! And EVERYONE who added to it! Love you guys! YAY!!! :zonks: :D :D :D

Everything Tova and Tzydl, Cuddling in the earth circle feeling completely useless while freezing our asses off.

Sitting In front of the Tavern, hearing a loud 'growl' from the woods, BOOKING it to the crowd in front of the earth circle, to only be informed that it was really a car on the street, that just scared the crap out of me in and oog. I seriously thought I was going to be eaten. :shock:

The Pantherghast wave battle only hours before my race change... I kind of felt like it was a perfect end to being a human. What a send off, one last humans can still kick *** moment. Made me so happy inside!! :D

Everything Seekers-- Love you guys! Having Saco there was a great addition to the end of the year, minus Acanus (sp?)(boo) we had our full team PCing. AWESOME.

Beating Rachel with a pillow Sunday morning when she brought Dan Breakfast for the second time.

Being engulfed and seeing how many people ran after the rats who ate me, really felt the love!

Split Wave battle-- Not gonna lie, feels good to beat up my friends!

Think thats all for now.
I'M AN ELFFFFF. yay! Can't get over it.

See you guys next year!! <3

Here we go!

During the split battle, Morai's switching sides and standing with the undead and the awesomeness that followed.

The charge to get Koi out of the pack of rats. VERY good use of a weakness.

Playing Sun with a completely different personality all weekend. Def amusing playing a character that doesn't remember any of her culture.

On the same lines, having multiple people ask her questions about twilight elves and her not having a clue what they were talking about. Also going through my bags and finding multiple things of jade in there and outloud wondering why I had so much of this green rock with me.

The resort yet again to KB life to heal people quickly.

Along those lines, gary's pity on the pcs for no healing. :)

For the first time ever I actually saw a panthergast wave battle go well. By well I mean people were saying how much fun they had during it/there weren't any huge wtf moments oog during it. I also had a blast during it. Kudos!

The ending. Enough said.

The Southkin drama. This could get interesting...

Oh, duh, getting that COP cast. During the casting having half the town freak out on us and about 8 people tell me directly that what we did was against the law. Getting a copy of the laws/talking to crow and finding that he didn't care (and seemed like we were wasting his time by bringing it up). Win.

The richest pumpkin ever.

Can't wait for next year!

Wow what a weekend - so much goodly goodness =)

Thanks to the staff and especially the NPC's who willingly act as slaves for our entertainment - you guys rock!

In no particular order:

- Getting Lord Stone back! Awesome awesomeness!
- Pantherghast wave battle! Team MWE trying to take out our first one before Team Orc could get theirs - and working incredibly effectively together :D
- Trying to convince one person in town that I was a queen and having anyone who I walked up to and said "Tell him I'm a queen" say "Yes, she's the breakfast queen." =P
- Discovering that I apparently have a whole court of breakfast nobles.
- Joquin lending me his icy wand of icyness so I could be useful during the first undead fight outside the bastion fires.
- Dragon Plot!
- Tabin's strategically placed beholder pumpkin to "prevent haunted junk" =P
-Jeebus sneaking up behind a monster in the middle of a crunchy fight during the day and Wik yelling "Hey Jeebus, are you trying to sneak up on that guy!?!?!" across the field :D
-In general, just smiling and laughing so much all weekend that my face and sides both hurt. I really really really needed that - so thanks to everyone who made it possible =)

faves; Larping again after so many years. It was so much fun I didn't mind being the lowest of the Lowbies :) And a well placed Repel that stopped the thing swinging massive damage at the Panthergast battle, then immediately being smooshed by the "swirling cloud of way more damage than I could take in one shot".

Thanks so much for a great weekend to all the NPC's, Staff, and Players!

Back