October Healers Guild Meeting

KeelyBrenna

Hello everyone,

There will be a healers guild meeting this coming Saturday, October 9th at two bells in the afternoon. All members are expected to attend, and anyone interested is more than welcome to come see what we are all about. If you are a guild member and cannot be at the coming gather, then please let us know so we can have a rough estimate of the resources at our disposal. Any questions can be directed to Guildmaster Qui Jun-wu and I.

Also, since there was a request for it last meeting, would anyone be interested in turning this into a pot luck picnic as in days of old? I will personally attempt to gather some fruits and vegetables from the Harvestlands or perhaps a few nice cheeses, and i'm sure we can count on Guildmaster Jun-Wu for some excellent tea - would any other guild members or those interested in joining/participating be interested?

With Sincerity
~Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelanath
Chiram's Hollow Healers Guild

I will most certainly love to have a picnic, and you can count me in. I will bring a few bottles of wine. Qui Jun-wu and I made a special trip out to Icenia and may even have an extra bottle of more exotic elvish wine... it really just depends on whether we can keep from consuming it in the mean time. Also if there is time and those interested I would like to give a lesson on battle extraction. I gave the same lesson at the Caldarian Order of Light and it seemed to go over well. I believe there are several newer adventures that could probably benefit from such a lesson. That is of course if it wont interfere with festivities. One does have to have priorities in life.

~ Avian

Avian,

I for one would love to here your presentation. Looking forward to seeing you - it's been a while!

~Keely

I'll hopefully be there! I've got the wrong side of the tree sniffles but I'll be sure not to infect anyone. I have a question about healing werewolves. I'm slightly confused. I hope Miss Keely can help me.

I'm sorry Keely, but I have to stay at Finn Castle and watch the guild and portal there. I won't be able to make the meeting. Please let me know what I have missed.

~Sun~

Wow you missed a great guild meeting. First there was alcohol then candy and finally pie. There was a whole bunch of talking about how they should be talking about healer guild stuff and then every one drank more. It was defiantly my kind of "guild meeting". I may just have to join.

Lord of legacy
Embasador to the elemental plane of chaos
And rifter of taverns
Aklead

Back