October Meal Plan

Thorgrim

Artisan
We’re going to try something a bit different given everything going on for the October event. I am going to offer the option to purchase individual meals rather than an entire meal plan so you can pick and choose which meals you would like to have. For Saturday’s dinner we are also offering a premium option that is more expensive, but who doesn’t love prime rib? Due to the increased cost of providing 5 meals, I am going to offer plot team and NPC’s $20 credit towards whatever meals they want and they have the option to pay more for any additional meals they would like.

When you send your money for the meal plan via Paypal, please leave a note on which meals you would like to purchase. You can also send me an email (tavern@alliancedenver.com) or include this info on your pre-reg form.

Friday Breakfast ($5):

Breakfast Tacos (chorizo, eggs, toppings)

Friday Dinner ($10):

Hearty beef stew served with French bread

Salad

Saturday Breakfast ($5):

Pancakes and Sausage Links

Saturday Premium Dinner ($20):

Prime Rib

Baked Potato

Baked Beans

Salad

Saturday Standard Dinner ($10):

BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches

BBQ Baked Beans

Salad

Sunday Breakfast ($5):

Breakfast Casserole

To aid me in scheduling since my time on Plot is weird -- Friday night is the prime rib premium dinner, correct? (DELISH!)

Thanks,
Trace

EDIT: No no, nevermind. I just fail at reading comprehension. Saturday night is right -- but you have listed both premium and regular. I get you now. Ignore me.

To aid me in scheduling since my time on Plot is weird -- Friday night is the prime rib premium dinner, correct? (DELISH!)

Thanks,
Trace

EDIT: No no, nevermind. I just fail at reading comprehension. Saturday night is right -- but you have listed both premium and regular. I get you now. Ignore me.

I chose Saturday for Prime Rib, due to Masquerade and people getting ready for that on Friday. I figured a stew that I could keep warm in crock pots and serve any time was a better option for Friday night since people will probably be trickling in for a while, rather than elaborate dinner then everyone rushing to get dressed.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing how to send you payment via paypal. I'm use to clicking a link somewhere so may just be ignorance on my part.

Thank you!

Back