October menu.

Laiyesta

Hello to all returning NPCs and players and to any new additions we have. I’m happy to still be able to cook for all of you and I’m happy that everyone is enjoying my food. With the change of colors and the cool that autumn brings I’m going to be making something a bit warmer and harty. I have been trying to help with immersion while you are in the tavern and I hope to continue improving the feel of it.

Saturday breakfast
Quiche type TBD with what is fresh the day I go shopping. (I always get a lot of good feedback on my quiches, but if you are tired of them, please let me know.)
I will have the normal additions of hash browns, porridge, fruit and juices.

Saturday dinner
Beef stew. This will be a bit more rustic than some of you might be used to. Because we don’t have bowls big enough, it will be served on a plate and the size of the different items in it will be larger them most stews. It will have a thick sauce because of the plate too.
Cheddar biscuits.
“Special” pumpkin cheesecake.

Sunday breakfast
Biscuits and gravy with sausage. Eggs, hash browns, porridge, fruit and juices.

I hope the food will help keep you warm and full of energy during the event. People with special food needs, please let me know if you are going to be at the event so I can make sure you have options.

Last edited:
And if I bring my fat boy bowl?

Back