October NPCs Please Read

If you're NPCing in October I have a couple of questions for you.
1. What types of foods would you like to have at camp?
2. What types of drinks would you like to have at camp?
Keep in mind our small area. I'm not saying that whatever you say you like I'll be getting but this last time i had to throw out a TON of muffins and am having to give out sandwiches at work because no one ate the sandwiches.

The chips went, the granola bars went, the gatorade went, the water went....
So...more cheese and pepperoni? I'd like to avoid running to the store for pizzas and burritos except for maybe one meal but if you guys could help me out with what you would like to eat on the run I'd be appreciative.
So far the plans are for water, gatorade, granola bars, chips, tea, hot cocoa, coffee, hot cider but I can't figure out what you people eat so let me know! :D

oh right the fruit went over well! i'll do a bag of fruit again

i am not sure if i will be attending the october event, yet i would have to say hot cider is deffinetly a good idea it really makes me happy for fall.
reason being for me possibly not attending is that tim, aka, ocean, is running a haunted house that weekend and i like scaring people
though i am kinda thinking that the october event is going to be very creepy as well
i still have some time to debate this though, thats good

syra pefferfoot said:
i am not sure if i will be attending the october event, yet i would have to say hot cider is deffinetly a good idea it really makes me happy for fall.
reason being for me possibly not attending is that tim, aka, ocean, is running a haunted house that weekend and i like scaring people
though i am kinda thinking that the october event is going to be very creepy as well
i still have some time to debate this though, thats good
Rach, I'm probably not going to do the Haunted House because I can't make it to November and I really want to play at least one more time. If that changes your mind that is. Plus, if you went, that would make my life a MILLION times easier. Because getting to convince my mom to get a ride to another state with someone she doesn't know or trust, albeit not impossible, is still VERY, VERY HARD.

i know you want to play once more this year before the long, drudging winter months close down upon us as do i
im thinking that tim is going to have his share of vollunteers this year as its a fund rasier for somethin or other, i think the teen center or some kind of charity perhaps we will go. i still have to think about it

if i had room in the car i'd offer a ride but that little jetta lets out a sigh of relief when we arrive and open the doors. we may need a roof rack!

i hate haunted houses..i only went to one (besides disney land) and ...well..people got hurt...i should wear a sign "startling me can be dangerous to your health"

if it's cut into small squares already and doesn't require cutting or scooping much and people can just grab a square and devour it i bet it would go...quickly as a matter of fact...especially with cheddar cheese MMMMMMMMM

chedder cheese on apple crisp?? what?! thats silly
u put whipped cream on apple crisp and that allways requires scooping

are you a native vermonter? or imported?

Never heard of that down here in PA either. Whipped cream sounds good, though I've usually had apple crisp with vanilla ice cream if it has a topping.

syra pefferfoot said:
lolz
i was thinking that id bring apple crisp if people would eat it

A long time ago I made a HUGE pan of Apple crisp and brought it to a tournament at Syraandor (old NH).

I'm pretty sure it lasted all of about 4 minutes.

People will DEFINITELY eat apple crisp. =)

Apple Crisp? I know where I will be hanging out... :D

i cant believe no one's heard of cabot cheese with apple pie/apple crisp...how bizarre...i'd never head of it until i moved to vermont! heheheheh

Hey Jena,

Getting back on topic....

Thank you for posting about what should be brought for NPC camp. NPC's, Speak Up, they are working hard for you and your desires.

I would suggest, things that can easily be grabbed and eaten in a few minutes as those crazy NPC's are always on the run, so to speak.

NPC's also get the Saturday night dinner meal, as well as tend to sometimes need a break to go offsite and get pizza, dunkin donuts, etc....

I would suggest sticking to snack type foods and drinks.....

But that's just me and based on what I've seen.

Cheers!

~Jaimi

yeah mike said the same thing last night. maybe we'll just do the snacky foods and then saturday i'll go out for dinner and grab something for everyone.

Back