October PCs! Do you want DOUBLE GOBBIES?

Jovunn

Adept
Hello, beautiful AGB players!

NPC camp needs help and we are offering DOUBLE GOBBIES to any PCs who hop fence. Double! Gobbies! Also, if you hop fence, I will give you a hug and foist candy on you, because Halloween.

Please sign up for an NPC shift (or three) here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UhNQpIrgxu2_v-iAL3ZtmTwl-YnKzFHyeK90XrRIscc/edit?usp=sharing

We will also have a copy of this sheet at logistics and NPC camp for last-minute fence hoppers.

Please, please, please: consider helping your fellow PCs' enjoyment of the game by giving them extra bodies to hit/yell at. It also lets our full-time NPCs occasionally do things like breathe, which we are told they appreciate.

Thank you for your consideration. See you in a week!

We are away from a computer source until Friday but mike Zapp and myself will be hopping fence Friday night until 2 am

Shawna

Shawna - no biggie, I'll get y'all on the list and save you the wait. :)

Hey Kris, I'm having trouble getting to a version of the sheet that I can edit- the link won't work for me while I'm at work, and from my phone it's not editable. Can you please sign me up for 3 - 7 Saturday?

I'll do that for you right now, Llana. :) Thank you for your help!

It comes up with an error about "Leaving Facebook". If you just copy that link that the error gives and click "Open Link" or paste it into your browser it should work fine.

If I did something wrong, I apologize. I am more or less technologically illiterate. You would think copying and pasting a link would be straightforward, but somehow, I will, can, and have messed it up. Sorry, y'all.

I've searched the entire GB forum and the GB website. What exactly is the BASE rate (before doubling) of jumping fence? And, also, since I can't find that either, what is the BASE rewards of NPCing a weekend (I can find the bonuses for bringing your own stuff and number of picks you get, but not the base rewards).

-MS

Are you coming to NPC for us, Mike?

For weekend NPCs, the base rate is 200 GS, 2 MI picks, plus the event blanket.

For fence hopping, it is I believe 50 GS and 1 pick for a 2 hour shift.

Amanda: Done and done. :)

Thanks to everyone for volunteering a few hours out of their weekend to help out. I can't say this enough: NPCs, full and part time, are the single most important part of an event - without them, the whole crazy freaky Barran train stops. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Can you take mike and I off the list? We had last minute babysitter problems and we won't be on site until Saturday

Back