Gargoyle: Corrheim
Wyvern (No beds yet but mattresses): Dan, Lily, Gabe, Angel and Chris

PRIVATE ROOMS
Fire: Paul Boyle
Water: Craig Fiske
Earth: John Robertson
Air: Bill Gibbs
Spirit: Healers Guild

Note on housing: There are enough beds for everyone, but we ask that you be kind to those who may show up and don't have a reserved space. If someone has no place to sleep and you have a spare bed, please be kind and let them stay there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike, JP pointed out Earth has no beds. Can you move my reservation to another room?

Thanks,
Paul

Hey Mike, JP pointed out Earth has no beds. Can you move my reservation to another room?

Thanks,
Paul

There were two beds in there last time I looked. Did someone remove them? They're regular beds with box springs.

Paul: If you have more than just yourself and one other person, I can move you to another room.

Last edited:
I'm just reacting to an email I got from JP. I haven't been onsite in a couple of years (small child).

There's going to be a bunch of us, once people get around to pre-regging. Eric, Walt, Henry and Danielle, with JP, Hoyce, Walt and Dave in the "trying to work it out so I can come" category. We were thinking we'd need more than a cabin. I didn't think we'd fill 2, so I grabbed a room while they were available.

I'm just reacting to an email I got from JP. I haven't been onsite in a couple of years (small child).

There's going to be a bunch of us, once people get around to pre-regging. Eric, Walt, Henry and Danielle, with JP, Hoyce, Walt and Dave in the "trying to work it out so I can come" category. We were thinking we'd need more than a cabin. I didn't think we'd fill 2, so I grabbed a room while they were available.
OK, I'll move you to one of the rooms with more beds.

Often, people want the room with just two beds, especially if it's just a couple renting the room.

Anyone have room in a cabin for one wandering Sarr?
I see NPC numbers are light. I'd be happy to take an NPC shift on Sunday.

Holy cow, this pre reg list is a throwback! :)

I contacted Cole already but I'm using an event credit to prereg for this. I've prelogisted already. Yay!

Please add Christine Maudlin, she's using her event credit. As well as Cole Angelo both to PC.

Danielle Darwell, Ashley Thomas, Pamela Mclachlan, and Robert Kinlen all paid for. Can we please reserve a cabin. Thank you

Last edited:
I am using an event credit for this event and will be PCing. Sarah Heimbach to PC Evangeline Blackwell.

Please reserve Dragon cabin for Sarah Heimbach, Frank Coyne, Will Kincaid, and Cole Angelo.

Hey gang,

We are once again super lopsided with the PC/NPC ratio. We'll be putting up a sign-up list for fence-hopping in Logistics. Please consider doing a shift. You will get lots of hugs (or high-fives or your preference of non-contact appreciation and affection), and get to hang out with a bunch of cool peeps. If you let us know in advance, we might be able to throw you a more interesting role than just "spracta #457468816."

Shoot me an email allianceplot@gmail or tag me on FB.

Thanks everybody!

Ericka Skirpan to PC Julianna Hallick.

Dave Trapasso to PC Daelinn. I'll be fence hopping at some point, too. Feel free to suggest a needed shift for me to sign up for.

Paid with a mobile device this time, and noticed that PayPal lacked a line to input notes on when you do things that way. I'm guessing since there is only one event left for the season that it will be obvious what the payment is for, but it's good to know for next year.

PLEASE NOTE that all the cabins and rooms have been reserved.

If you are not with one of the groups that has a reserved room and you need a place to sleep, please post something here.

There are enough beds for everyone, and I am hopeful that those of you who may have extra room in your cabin/room will be willing to share with those who need a place to stay.

Back