October Pre-Registration List

I know we talked about team shifts for NPCing in November, but this might be a good event to do it too.

In fact actual pies of realness

Switch me over to NPC, actually! I'll PC in November! :)

I can only be there for Saturday, but put me down to NPC if that helps someone off the wait list.

Eric

Scarn said:
I can only be there for Saturday, but put me down to NPC if that helps someone off the wait list.

Eric

I'm only PCing Saturday. If Eric is used to cancel me out 1:1, then my "full weekend" spot can be opened up.

Update on preregistration and PC cap policy:

Players who confirm with their preregistration that they will be paging are not counted for or against the registration cap. A PC who will page does not take up space on the list. An NPC who will page does not open up additional spaces on the list. The original post is being updated to include this.

Sign me up to NPC. Let's get some more PCs playing.

To all y'all dudes what plan on rocking out this event (and hopefully the closer in November!):

Please go to http://alliancedeadlands.com/?page_id=231 and pre-logist, even if you're NPCing

AND

Please specify what days you plan to attend if you are NPCing!

It really, really, really, really, really helps we poor sods what write the event if we know when the bulk of our NPCs will be around, so we don't (for example) have to make Sean dress up in a canvas overcoat in the middle of the summer and fight the entire town for an hour and a half by himself.

JoshB said:
Word. Psyched you're joining us. :thumbsup:

Go fill out your pre-reg form. :p

Our waitlist is shrinking! We're not quite there yet, so if you're planning to NPC, please make sure you fill out our pre-reg form and bring a friend along with you!

For PCs, please keep in mind that our registration deadline is less than a week away (Monday). In order to get the pre-reg price, please make sure your payments are in on time.

Thanks!

I think I finally got the pre reg to work for NPCing. I think I must have missed a field when I tried before.

Aisling said:
JoshB said:
Word. Psyched you're joining us. :thumbsup:

Go fill out your pre-reg form. :p
only if you bring my hoodie that I left at your house cause i'm a dumbass.
I'm coming for the pie ...I may bring punch.

JoshB said:
only if you bring my hoodie that I left at your house cause i'm a dumbass.
I'm coming for the pie ...I may bring punch.
I'm going to smother your hoodie in pie and dip it in punch before I throw it back to you if you don't pre-reg. PC's are waiting!

Updated!

Pre-registration for this weekend's event is closed.

PLEASE BE ADVISED: If you are planning to PC and did not pre-register, when you show up on Friday night, you may be asked to npc, depending on how many people we have showing up at the door to PC. We are still very close to our ratio cap.

Please email me (deadlandsgm@gmail.com) with any questions!

See you all this weekend!

Back