October...

Though I know it to be some time away, I foresee my arrival in your lands. I have always wished to travel the mists, and with my last excursion ending in the meeting of great friends and wondrous stories I should only hope that this trip comes to be and even more enlightening adventure. I will need lodging however. I know some from Hopes Reach make this trip, though not who, and I would much rather find new friends to sit with and exchange stories with.

Oh yes, who I am. My name is Fredrick Crawford, scholar of the 7th celestial circle, though by then perhaps it shall be the 8th.

I will also be in the market for a scroll... I do not have much coin but would be more then willing to negotiate for something to make my wand a bit more, shall we say potent... If anyone has such a scroll, please send me a message with what you would like in exchange.

To those of Wayside, greetings.

-Fredrick

matrim1985 said:
Though I know it to be some time away, I foresee my arrival in your lands. I have always wished to travel the mists, and with my last excursion ending in the meeting of great friends and wondrous stories I should only hope that this trip comes to be and even more enlightening adventure. I will need lodging however. I know some from Hopes Reach make this trip, though not who, and I would much rather find new friends to sit with and exchange stories with.

Oh yes, who I am. My name is Fredrick Crawford, scholar of the 7th celestial circle, though by then perhaps it shall be the 8th.

I will also be in the market for a scroll... I do not have much coin but would be more then willing to negotiate for something to make my wand a bit more, shall we say potent... If anyone has such a scroll, please send me a message with what you would like in exchange.

To those of Wayside, greetings.

-Fredrick

Fredrick,

Once you get to Wayside, make sure you stop by Arbor, and visit the Wayside Celestial Guild. We can fulfill all of your celestial needs. We also are always seeking those with the ability to cast celestial magic to join our ranks. If you're interested in learning of the benefits of membership, please, send me a pigeon, and we can discuss things.

Have a safe trip through the mists.

Marshall Pepper
Uranian Journeyman, Celestial Guild of Wayside

Back