Odd Happenstance

As it were, with all the problems with these swarmy bugs yall don't need anymore problems... but this may be a bit of a pickle.

Last night, I woke up when I heard some noises in the common room of the Tavern. I ran down to check on Millie and the others and found that the circle in the tavern has been broken and the door left open. I ran to the door and as I glanced out saw a pair of glowing eyes reseeding in the distance.

I hate to bring yall more bad news... but the circle is gone. The last of its power faded away.

I'll still keep the tavern open this market day, as a place to soothe your achy spirits and bodies and hope to see you all soon.

Jara
The Tavern Keeper

I have a feeling it may be the same reddish orange eyes we saw around at the end of the last market day. If so, theres really nothing there, at least there wasnt last time.
When we saw them last it was just a pair of eyes that was randomly controlling them like a simplified enslavement but an awaken worked. There was no body to them and therefor nothing to attack.

However this may be something else, and i have a feeling you've got the same idea William.

We should talk to Effram about moving the resurection platform to outside of the tavern. Jara sorry about your door, I hope that everyone was alright.

Liddia FallingStar

Back