Odd

Have any of you in-town people seen my spear recently?
It went away from me suddenly and it seems strange things are always somehow connected with this poor town.

One simple explanation: the Strega is dead.

Weapons lent out to aid in the destruction of the Strega no longer being needed in the eyes of those who lent the power. that would make sense, though I know nothing of your spear Leyk. Doesn't your race carry an adversion to celestial magiks though? This ought to be a spirit-linked weight off your shoulders.

-Ikrit

The items that belonged to the Strega in the first place.. the Shield, the Pendant, the Spear, were all reclaimed by her before the final battle.

Now, the Strega and her tools are gone.

You know, that was surprisingly enjoyable to say...

Hey Eli, guess what?

Yes, Jonathan?

The Strega is dead.

*a warm, joyous air floods the dream, as a sense of triumph settles in afterwards*

Yeah, that feels really enjoyable to say.

Ah, I didn't realize that the spear was a tool of the Strega. thats what I get for not asking questions I suppose.
The outcome remains unchanged anyhow
and yes, indeed, the Strega is dead
it is more than a small releif
-Ikrit

Johnathan Lancaster said:
The Strega is dead.

*a warm, joyous air floods the dream, as a sense of triumph settles in afterwards*
You know Jonathan... maybe it's just the fact that there are so many short-lived people in town, but do you really think the Strega is dead? I hate to pop your bubble...

I mean really- the plane shifted and you accepted the word of two Fey that it survived because of thier doing. She managed to sever the entire world from the life thread of the realm and the sky and stars didn't exist for several hours. In reality and with great doubt- the Strega seemed almost to lose herself in the fight as if willing and the time had come. I would rather say that someone as cunning as the Strega who defeated the Fey in their own realm, is probably still alive and smiling somewhere.

~Balryn

Johnathan Lancaster said:
Then dont.
Sorry... but I do a lot of things I hate.

~Balryn

Wow the Strega Is dead? You guys have been Busy while I have been gone.

-Drethal

Jonathan

In an attempt to reform your bubble, think of it this way.

The Strega was, to my understanding, a force of reality, like the weaver. It was her job to destroy reality when it got too corrupt and whatnot so the Weaver could start again.

Saying we killed the Strega is like saying "Yeah, we killed night-time."

But at any rate, we destroyed her physical form. Juding from what she told me in a moment of Cade's-charm induced weakness, it's gonna take her a LONG time to reach a power level where she can even think about influencing reality again.

So, for the rest of YOUR lifetime, yeah, the Strega is dead.

Shame too, because, for a being bent on destroying all of reality, she was fine....

Cade~

Cade said:

The Strega was, to my understanding, a force of reality, like the weaver. It was her job to destroy reality when it got too corrupt and whatnot so the Weaver could start again.

But at any rate, we destroyed her physical form. Juding from what she told me in a moment of Cade's-charm induced weakness, it's gonna take her a LONG time to reach a power level where she can even think about influencing reality again.

Shame too, because, for a being bent on destroying all of reality, she was fine....

Cade~
You do reaslise that "fine" body was that of a 6 year old girl?

Cade said:

This, I will agree with.

She had talked to me as well, in my own moment of weakness, telling me of how the new world would be like. She planned to make it of logic: without emotions to cloud ones judgement. Through this, she would supposedly make a world free of injustice.

During this conversation, I told her my belief that everything happens for a reason and that everything has a purpose. I told her that if the world was destined to end, then it would regardless of what actions I took. Given that, when the time came to act, I listened to my heart as to which direction to go. I followed it to the Velatti estate, where battle was joined.

I agreed with her in one fact: this world is very corrupt and very unjust. However, I have come to a realization that this world is not so corrupt to warrant a clean slate. There is still hope for this world, as evident in the multitude of allies we had rallied to our cause. Had we had people on our side betray us or flee battle, then I would have rethought attending the fight against the Strega herself.

This world still shows promise, and there is still good in it. If this world is to become a just world, then I would rather have people shown a just cause and come to it on their own terms: not annihilated and forced into a mindset. This would be the greatest injustice of all.

As a side note, I had asked the Hunter if she was really gone. He had stated that her presence cannot be felt anywhere within the weave, unlike the first time she was "killed." Time will tell if this is true.

Actually...

Kauss said:
You do reaslise that "fine" body was that of a 6 year old girl?

In coming to full power, the Strega was able to malleate her form to match her desire. Clearly, her desire was to please me, at least on some subconscious level, and thus, selected the body of a mature human woman.

Or perhaps the Strega affected us all in such a way that we viewed her the way we wanted to. If that's the case, Guerra and I would have gotten along a lot better, provided he wasn't bugnuts crazy and trying to aid in the destruction of reality.

It's all so simple, Kauss.

Cade~

Back