OEF mark 2

Order of the Emerald Flame was the orig right? I think I have heard stories of them from you, who were/are they?

Go ask that question on the Southern Michigan board. ;) Several of them are still posting there.

OMG the order of the emerald artichoke is back in wayside?!? someone quick get me a shovel.. or umm... maybe some garlic.. or .damn how about some salt?!? damn what use are you to me when the opressive elvish front has invaded us!!! hehe.

Jeromy

Oi, just what the Order needs...a conspiracy theory :geek:

It might even lead to Chad playing flesh golems. And noone wants that. *shudders* Dude is way too good at it.

lol Ohh soo many OEF jokes. much love for them but how funny would it be to have Quinn walk upto Nanashi and have him throw salt at him. "Umm nanashi what are you doing?" "Ohh this barbarian devlin told me if I threw salt at you I wouldnt turn into an elf!" "Ohh, well.. carry on then" *shakes his head*

WOW I would like to see that! :D

Next he'll be putting a circle of salt around him, and tossing salt at Millie when she comes to feed him ( since obviously he can't leave the protection of salt ;) ). And but of course he tosses salt at Millie when she crosses the circle because she can contaminate him since she's been by elves. Shudder. Oh the terror of turning elfin.

Yeah, but you didnt start as an elf, you got made into one right?

yes, i hear it was quite a humorous day that day, you were NOT a happy camper. anyways, hope to see you at one of our events in the future Tom, adventuring with Casin was definitely an interesting time. I will be attempting to make it to one of your events, but due to monetary and time constraints, it's going to make it hard to do until things settle down a little.

Matt,

Don't get any ideas... I'll slap you around if you do :D

Paul

if only i was a formalist. i would have endless fun knocking Jehan unconscious and flaw-surfing until we got "All within Circle are race-changed into Goblins." granted, i wouldn't last through the day, but ho man, those first minutes of him waking up and saying, all squeaky like, "Hey! Wat da hek happen? Wher'd all my fur go?" would be worth it :D

Eh, as I recall, it'd fail just like an attempt to spirit forge a hobling into a fighter or vice versa, what with goblin not being a valid PC race.

Actually I have seen some rits with backlash's with Ritual fails: all within circle race change into goblins for 30minutes

Actually it was 5 days thomas.

It's a similar affect to being turned into an undead for a period of time. Since it's not permanent it's completly legal.

Hrm. So if you want to play a non-player race, the solution is to flaw surf every event?

Expensive, that.

Back