Of Cattle and regeneration

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hello,

Last Market Day, after the events of Igneo Hex had appeared to be over, a select few of us were caught by surprise from cattle-like creatures Sunday morning. They were eventually defeated but one of them had a Regeneration scroll in their stomach. The purchase of this scroll wasn't decided, and it was agreed to be auctioned by Sera El.

Good Sera, do you still carry in your possession this scroll, and if not, has it been auctioned yet? I would just like to make sure that those who should receive their share, are not forgotten. I believe the persons involved included: Yourself, Roy, Kit, Kat, Faus, Gandian, Kord and I.

-Asher

Goodman Asher,

As the winter has been a strange one for me amd we havent had a marketday for me to auction the scroll, I do still have in my possession that regeneration scroll. As agreed then I will do this. You have an amazing memory I would also like to add and I am glad that you remembered who was there for I think I would have come to you asking anyway so as not to short anyone. I did think to add my Brother Bart, who was the one who found the scroll afterall, but Its an easy oversight since he is relatively unknown to you.

I will announce the bidding shortly before the marketday and allow folks to place bids sooner. Lastly, if anyone other than those who were named by Goodman Asher participated, please contact me privately and I'll add you to my list of those who should share in the reward.

I thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

This is why it is often preferable to find a duly licensed and bonded barrister to handle such finds, it provides a neutral third party to ensure no one gets missed or neglected, often the cost is quite reasonable.

-Enan Bluewater

Asher,

I'd have no trust in the likes of silk swathed merchants or coin laden knights... it all ends the same always. My advice is free, your like to ignore it anyways but if you find a need to repay the kindness of my warning please message me privately.

Bail

Back