Official Curfew!!

Beverly Byers

Fighter
Traverse City Staff
Due to an unprecedented amount of Kobold's in the area who have been savagely attacking our citizens at night, we have decided to instill a temporary nightly curfew in the area of Northpoint and a lockdown of the city of Horn's End that wll commence at sun set each night and end at sun up each day. We have a limited amount of guards to police these areas and although we will try our best to keep you alive, you are taking your life into your own hands if you choose to ignore these restrictions.

You have been warned, use extreme caution!!

Sherriff Westlin

Sheriff Westlin,

I appluad an act to help protect the good people of Horn's End. Surely you do not mean to impose this curfew on the freelance security teams we have available to perhaps deal with this threat. I only seek clarification to avoid embarrassing confrontations.

Squire Idris

Squire Iris,

We welcome any help in dealing with these creatures. They seem to be everywhere all of a sudden, in numbers I have never seen before. Some are just a bit of a nuisance but the ones coming out at night have killed people. They are dangerous and I simply ask that if anyone wishes to help take care of them, you at least have the skills to not get yourself killed.

Sheriff Westlin

HA!

I'll give ya a hand, Sheriff.

Durk

What about us farmers on the outside of the walls? You got a place fer us to stay? Some of us be the ones bein killed!

Keneith
Farmer of Horns End

Keneith,

You may set up tents outside of my cabin, if you like. If you are attacked, you will be within screaming distance of me, and then I will be able to puppy-dog the Kobolds and find a healer for you and yours.

I hope that helps.

Ashnar Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus
Vassal Knight

Vim Dioa said:
Hi Idris

Were I you, I would obey the Curfew.

Alabaster the Terrible

Alabaster!?! You're travelling to horn's end?... Outstanding!
It probably isn't very safe outside the walls at night, you give very sage advice.

-Squire Idris

I knew you would be happy to see me Idris. I bet you have been holding your breath for just this moment.

See you soon...... ....

Alabaster The Terrible
Ordo Tempestus

Good Sir Ashnar Sir, The Good Sheriff has made sure we gots us a spot behind the walls. Your concern for us is very much welcomed though. Thank ye much!

Keneith

Back