old time larper coming out of retirement

hello all. may name is Tim but you will all come to know me as Ocean Fredrick Treeclimber. I have about 8 years larp experiance. i havent played though for over 5 years. for about a year now i have been haveing the itch to play again and started doing resarch on where to play. see i know live in nw vt. about two weeks ago i came across the allance sight and stared readding forums and such. you all sound like a fun group of people so given you are only a feww hours awy i have decided to make deadlands my new home. that is if you all will have a old timer like me. I am working on bring some other players with me . one i have for sure. he is a young impresionable newb so behave<evil grin>. any way just wanted to sya hi and look forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks

Welcome!

I sincerely hope you enjoy our game. If you have any questions feel free to contact me or any other staff member.

I look forward to meeting you, and again, Welcome!

~Jaimi

oceanfredrick said:
hello all. may name is Tim but you will all come to know me as Ocean Fredrick Treeclimber. I have about 8 years larp experiance. i havent played though for over 5 years. for about a year now i have been haveing the itch to play again and started doing resarch on where to play. see i know live in nw vt. about two weeks ago i came across the allance sight and stared readding forums and such. you all sound like a fun group of people so given you are only a feww hours awy i have decided to make deadlands my new home. that is if you all will have a old timer like me. I am working on bring some other players with me . one i have for sure. he is a young impresionable newb so behave<evil grin>. any way just wanted to sya hi and look forward to seeing you all in 2 weeks

Where in VT are you coming from? North West would put you around Swanton or St. Albans, right?

well this old timers group is growing i am now up to 3 other new players that i am bringing down to the game. i cant wait for next weekend. look forward to meeting you all

Were I appearing in PC form I would most likely greet you warmly; As it happens, I'm NPCing, and thus probably going to be trying to murder you and your friends, though I hope it won't be taken personally. Really, we're pretty nice folks.

Except for Keely. She's a ninja.

there would be no fun without npcs trying to kill me , so bring it on and if i die it will be with a smile on my face. because i know i will have died well.

Back