Old timer returning

Hello dear missed friends,
Ok, so technically I am not a new player. Point in fact I'm about as far from a new player as you can get considering the fact that I walked into game for the first time nearly 20 years ago. (God, that's depressing) However, i've been gone a long time and I believe it may be time to end my retirement once more. This is Shaheen, and I think I need to come back. I've missed you all so very much. Now the truth is I don't know if My old character Star is still in the Database. I don't remember if I played him last in Mass ( which is now New Hamphire I believe) or at HQ, So I might need some help. The first date I can get to a game happens to be the July 15-17 New Hamphire. So I'd like to know if its possible to play Star there. Emerge from the mists as it were. If any pertinent information regarding said character could be sent there I would greatly appreciate it. I understand that there would have to be a large redesign due to rule changes, but I have a copy of the rule book so i will try to be prepared. If you could also e-mail me my current point total I would also appreciate that as well. Anyway, I guess that's it. I supposed next I just have to figure out how to get a ride there.

Re: Attention new players!

Hey Shaheen!
(well, you don't know me, but you would've probably known Brighthawk, who's my OOG sibling) Welcome back! If you're looking to get yourself to New Hampshire, my assumption is that Star is probably still housed in HQ (if that's where his home chapter was).

You'll probably want to get in touch with Ashbury Logistics (which is ashburylog@gmail.com ) and see if you're still in there. If so, I would say your next bet would be to get in touch with Deadlands Logistics (deadlandslog@gmail.com) and let them know you're coming back. Maybe also try to get in touch with Gary Marvel, or someone from their plot team if you're looking to come back and maybe want to see if you can work something with their plot team.

Its great to see you back: I've heard plenty of stories of Star :).

-Ali

Hello Veteran/New (Alliance, but not Nero?) player,

If you'd like to hit up NH in July send us your character's history (which I'm guessing will be interesting), deadlandscharplot@gmail.com.

The current NH chapter started as Syraandor back in 99, and then rebooted as Alliance Deadlands a little over 3 years ago. HQ sounds like the folks to reach for your old character, unless you ever had it sent to Syraandor.

You can reach me at alliancedeadlandsnh@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Hope to see you soon,
Gary

Shaheen,

It'll be great to have you back!

You may also want to email logistics@caldaria.com for your character transfer. He should be in that database from back in the day.

Stephen

Shaheen -

HI! I think Steve is right, MA is now CT, still Caldaria :)
Welcome back!

Kelly

Hey there, Shaheen! Good to hear you'll be playing again. My suggestion is to send one e-mail and CC it to all three chapters mentioned. Ask what chapter is listed as Star's home and have all three send you what they have as your current stats. The home chapter should be the biggest, but getting a copy from each will make sure there weren't any mishaps in transfers.

I haven't made it "up north" in quite some time so I hope you can make it down to HQ or NJ at some point.

Mike E.

Back