OMG It's new and fixed.

I haven't been on the boards in awhile. It locked me out awhile ago and I just gave up. Thought I would check on them ..... Just for a fun .... and LOOK.. I am fixed and back on the boards. YAY !!!

Just to let ya all know. Aaron and I are planning on going to the game this weekend. Kim and Will have to work so no kids. :( I have quit my job (it sucked big time) and now spend all my time on D&A Larp Tech. So that means I wont have to fight my boss to get days off to go to game. Not sure if that is good or bad to ya all. Means we will be at most games..... *Evil laugh*

Sounds like maybe we'll see you in the frigid northlands of Minnesota maybe then....

Ooo... That is possible. Aaron and I would have to really plan that one out in advance. I will talk to him about it. :)

It's just like going to Chicago, Just take a right onto 94 and straight on till morning (or evening, depends when you make the drive ^.^)

Looonnnnnggggg drive for us. Remember we live in BFE Michigan. I can walk to Lake Mich.... Stupid lake in the way, have to drive around it. :)

Back