On the edge of the forest. Lost hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRivers

Scholar
Calan looks about as people move back and forth around him. His conversation with Stig and Evo having been cut off by the previous evenings events. Calan looks at his badge in his hand considering carefully what to do next he needed to talk to Evo. He was filled with anger, frustration and rage.

Last edited:
Jinn quietly sits on a stump beside his clan mate, having not said a word since their last conversation. Absentmindedly stroking his chin he ponders the events of the night before, frustration clearly displayed on his face.

Jinn stands up and pats his friend on his shoulder. "There is a lot going on right now, and last night was a lot to unpack. I'm going to head to the sanctum offices as I needed to speak with the Magi and might get the chance today. But know that at the end we are serving a good purpose, even though it seems like we may crumble under the weight of it all. We have a clan to support, and we can not do that if the world ends now can we. We should gather the other two and discuss some things, I'm sure we will be in agreence in the end, but a conversation should be had." Jinn chuckles. "It also might brighten some peoples days, and that wouldn't be to terrible."

He lets his hand stay on Calan's shoulder for a moment before he removes it and starts walking towards the sanctum.

Calan watches jinn walk away and considers following him. The chances of meeting with Evo are much higher in the sanctum but he wasn’t sure it was bet to do so. He looks back into the forest and around the the lux as he pondered further what to do. Ultimately deciding to follow jinn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back