On the return

Well it has been a moment since I last dreamed. I have found my family, alive and thriving. I bring my matron back with me, she is in need of your help. Though the journey back is quicker it is not as quick as I'd like. My matron as been erratic so far and shows no sign of stopping, thus the slow down. I hope to be there the first night, if not then befor the day star rises. I can not wait to see you all soon.

- Stellarin Greywing

Stellarin - you are most welcome and will always have a place at my table. What help does your matron need?

~Zihr

From what I gathered, her ship was taken over by sawangan and dry docked in a reef. She claims there is more danger there then what I've seen. I'll explain why she hasn't retrieved it already when I see you all.

- Stellarin Greywing

Master Greywing,

It is good to hear from you, and I am glad you found your people in these strange lands.

I have no love for those sharkfaced Sauhagin. I'm am sure we can find some able-bodied folk to aid your Matron and your blood. If you can't make it to us, let us know where we can meet you.

-Baeleon

Master Greywing,

It is good to hear from you, and I am glad you found your people in these strange lands.

I have no love for those sharkfaced Sauhagin. I'm am sure we can find some able-bodied folk to aid your Matron and your blood. If you can't make it to us, let us know where we can meet you.

-Baeleon

I'm close now, it is easy to tell when you see the folk wearing orange. Though I much appreciate the offer to meet somewhere. You and Zhir have been good sorts, thank you for your kindness.

- Stellarin Greywing

Back