On the Subject of Celestial

Good folk of wayside I will be coming to your lands for this coming adventure day and I wondered if you already have an established Celestial guild. I understand that the land is still be reclaimed and things are just being set in place, however if there is anyone who is thinking about setting one up, or something already established I would love to know who to talk to. I am a moderate Celestial scholar myself but I still seek the teaching of those more learned than myself. I can also teach others who are seeking to start their knowledge of the magic of the stars.

I apologize for forgetting to sign my name but here it is.

- Eldarion Avari -

Good Mage,

There is indeed a Celestial Guild in the Bastion, it is run by a human named Professor Ash. He would be happy to help you with what ever pursuits or needs you may have while visiting our safe haven.

We welcome adventures here with hand and heart, so long as wish to help us maintain the safety or functionality of the Bastion. Please be advised, as you may have heard, the prevalence of undead in these lands is an epidemic. I must strongly advice that you take this into account with regard to what you bring here, and what you study. Fire of all kinds burns the undead with great potency.

I look forward to meeting you.

In Trust,

Lord Nathaniel Galloway
Order of The Harvest

Back