One team, one fight.

Clerk Fenris Achasse,

Contact Squire Vellis so that she can arrange a time for us to talk at the upcoming gather. I will listen to the issues you have as well as your ideas on a banner.

Respectfully,

General Baron Sir Marcus

Fenris my friend - I think this conversation has been derailed from your original intent and purpose and I hope to assist in re-establishing your initial intent. From what I understand you are looking to do the following:

Create a symbol - something that is representative not of the beliefs of all of the individuals who follow it, but the unified goal and intent. A constant reminder that for whatever reason we are all here, our purpose is unified - we wish to free these lands.

A symbol is just that - a reminder. Something that brings an feeling, memory, or thought to mind when it is viewed. It does not mean we all agree on all issues, nor does it imply that we all work in the same manner. A shared symbol simply means we carry a single ideal and goal. It does not mean that we have to fight together, or even work well together. It is simply a visual rally cry - one that can bring hope and solace to all those who see it and share in our ideals.

Do not bring politics or military into this. Do not make this about feelings of inadequacy or belonging. Focus on the meaning. Understand what unity of cause truly is and how a symbol can inspire that. We may not all be willing to sacrifice as much as another. We may have different motivations for this fight be they honor, profit, or just an overdeveloped sense of adventure - but we all fight for the same result - freedom of the land.

I could no have said it better myself.
Fenris my friend - I think this conversation has been derailed from your original intent and purpose and I hope to assist in re-establishing your initial intent. From what I understand you are looking to do the following:

Create a symbol - something that is representative not of the beliefs of all of the individuals who follow it, but the unified goal and intent. A constant reminder that for whatever reason we are all here, our purpose is unified - we wish to free these lands.

A symbol is just that - a reminder. Something that brings an feeling, memory, or thought to mind when it is viewed. It does not mean we all agree on all issues, nor does it imply that we all work in the same manner. A shared symbol simply means we carry a single ideal and goal. It does not mean that we have to fight together, or even work well together. It is simply a visual rally cry - one that can bring hope and solace to all those who see it and share in our ideals.

Do not bring politics or military into this. Do not make this about feelings of inadequacy or belonging. Focus on the meaning. Understand what unity of cause truly is and how a symbol can inspire that. We may not all be willing to sacrifice as much as another. We may have different motivations for this fight be they honor, profit, or just an overdeveloped sense of adventure - but we all fight for the same result - freedom of the land.

Back