OOG: How the departure stories work

Status
Not open for further replies.

PirateFox

Scholar
As promised, here is the forum where you can tell your in-character story of departing the shard that held Acarthia and most of our characters' memories.

Once the last v-event is done, I hereby challenge/ask everyone who's willing to do so (note: this is not a requirement, nor could I issue one if I wanted to) to write up a personalized in-character view of your departure from the world. We're hoping plot will post a summary of how the world ends/changes for those who can't attend. If not, we'll see about getting something put up.

Please create YOUR OWN THREAD for your story and include your character's name in the post title, so we know who we're reading about. If your post is somehow too long for a single posting, keep going in your thread until you finish. This is why we each have our own thread.

Some rules for this exercise to keep things sane! (They're pretty much the usual BGA rules)
1) Don't continue past leaving the old world. New world plot shouldn't have to marshal this yet.
2) Don't give yourself things. This is about feelings, memories, and watching the world burn...I mean, departing the world.
3) If it requires plot intervention or consultation, don't do it. We're giving them a break, remember?
4) Don't write for other players unless they ask you to. Mentioning that they're present is fine if that's something they approved, but we don't want someone unintentionally blocking someone else from having the ending they want.
5) HAVE FUN. This is saying goodbye to a world we've enjoyed for years. Let your emotions go (even if they're just in-character emotions).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back