OOG - New Artwork

Today was the first, in many days, since I have drawn something. Today I was just merely sketching in class to pass the time and decided to draw my online RP character Guinevere Nyghtshayde. I was quite impressed how well the image turned out and I was pretty pleased enough to post it in my deviant art gallery as my featured deviation. You can get the full story on the image at the gallery itself under the image. Please full view, what you first see is just the thumbnail. Here is the link:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29675847/

so...um... WOW.
The hair and lips and amazing... esspecially the hair... it looks so smooth...
hehe ^^ I like it muchly =D

kasuni said:
so...um... WOW.
The hair and lips and amazing... esspecially the hair... it looks so smooth...
hehe ^^ I like it muchly =D

Thank you Kasuni. I think I should have shaded the tears a bit, but I already scanned it and to go back and shade those little tears a hair...I don't know if it is worth it. I most likely will shade them a hair, but I don't believe I'll be rescanning the image anytime soon. Not unless I'm in one of those picky perfectionist art moods of mine. O.O

Lhrayven Glacierwind said:
Thank you Kasuni. I think I should have shaded the tears a bit, but I already scanned it and to go back and shade those little tears a hair...I don't know if it is worth it. I most likely will shade them a hair, but I don't believe I'll be rescanning the image anytime soon. Not unless I'm in one of those picky perfectionist art moods of mine. O.O
Alright...I eat my words. *laughs* I decided to touch up the lips and they looked so good that I had to rescan the image. Shading the tears just as hair as well. Two of them look a bit too dark, but it is terribly difficult to get an eraser in at such a fine degree.

Back