Open Bounty on the Jade Skeleton.

I have recently been made aware of an army of necromancer rebels who have been responsible for several fires and catastrophes over the last two years. They are led by a necromancer who calls himself the Jade Skeleton. His real name is Imagos Pyatt. He is a Prophet with green ivy markings in the design of a skull. I will reward for his capture or permanent death.

Sir Nevin Kendrick

Your Grace,

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Imagos Pyatt, but I prefer the epithet Jade Skeleton, as much like the undead of the same name I always Rise Once More.

I accept your bounty and would like to turn myself in for the payment in, let's say, sixteen days. I'll bring a taste of the Jade Skeleton Army to help seal the deal.

May I also introduce my helpful aides:

Dona Bezznia, a survivor of the Mulengro attacks and her gathered Romani survivors. Through the gifts of my landbond they have become quite deft at assassin work.

Yaga Rache, though she lost her mind when Icenia detonated the Starkenstein homestone, she proved to make a great channel for Chaos energy. She is mostly responsible for the undying roster of my army.

Jhantil, ex-Icenian, but quite handy with a hammer. His wishes were simple: Blood and strength.

Commander Lyrus Dusan, he tells me that he has crossed blades with Fairedale before when he served Anders Narcos. He is recently returned from hunting and murdering the two Galanthian commanders that defected and is now chomping at the bit for a rematch.

Though I may be turning my self over, they will not be so willing. I look forward to our meeting.

Imagos Pyatt, the Jade Skeleton.

(Also, your Grace, why have you not spread the good news? Your recent coronation as Duke should be celebrated.)

Sir Nevin Kendrick...Your grace if this things word are true. The Vanguard will be ready. We have unfinished business . Vigilance and Valor your Grace.

Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

My dreams are most disturbed by this arrogant, toxic message. You must know, the Forest will not tolerate such filth. I beg you to amend your ways and meditate on how necromancy is abhorred by and has no part in the natural cycle of the Earth. I am an advocate for the Forest and will gladly make any clarifications needed until you understand true beauty in nature. You will be reeducated or you will be destroyed.

There is something remarkably stress-relieving about setting other land's undead on fire. I imagine I'm not the only one who enjoys this hobby.

I think I fancy another visit to Icenia. I'll see who wishes to come along.

- Sevaria of Goshawk

I agree it will be like we are on vacation Savaria I believe I will join you I have never visited so I guess it is time

This would seem an opportune time to travel with you once more Sevaria, I'll meet you on the road.

Prolon L'ar

Adventurers of Tar'Navarria,

I do this with a calm and collected tone as best I can. Those who know me are aware they are not typical traits of mine.

Burn the undead, slaughter the necromancers, kill, burn and enjoy dispensing justice to those who would be use chaos to destroy peace and beauty. It is our duty to stand for what is right and just.

Jhantil is not to be killed. I have no title or power in these lands. Never have and never will. I make this request only as his older brother. I request with all the fervor of a loved one worrying about his family, that he will NOT find a circle at an adventurers hands.

As for you, Jade Skeleton,

The mists are the only thing protecting you now. I will come through with all of the fire and fury of rampaging dragon. I will show you the working end of the family hammer. You will not return again.

---Kantil DeManious VII

It has been a year since I lost a brother in Loken..Kantil, we will do our best so that you don't lose yours.

Squire Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

I t'ought I dreamed dat folks was talkin' 'bout killin' undeads AND gettin' a bounty.

I wanna see if dat necromancer got hisself a jade green skull. Maybe I take it if da fight is good. Sevaria, Prolon, let's walk togedder.

Angrag

Kantil,

I will do what I can to help your brother. Seeing as both of mine are still some where in the Puritan's hold, I understand your loss.

Red

You grace,

wit'em all done respect, what it dem crap?! No offense but perhaps we should jus focus on da slaying of dis green boogie woogie dust sniffer, none dis capture stuffs. Dis is jus the opinions of da humble ogre of the mighty Vanguard.

Grim,
Dusty ready for action! Ronka gots da new shield and is ready for the slaying of the dust heads. I be back which yous shortly yah yah.

Do da green boogie woogie dust sniffer,
you gunna get it.

*laughing fades into silence*

The Jade Skeleton that would defile my leaves by using the same image on his own skin?

Yes, dear sister, it truly is filth embodied once more. Though for someone already with forces gathered against us re-education is hopeless. Watching them burn will be enough of a pleasure.

I look forward to seeing you once again my friends, it seems our enemies have only grown and spread.

Be well,
Ruis

Huh. Seems I've missed a lot since I've been gone from these lands. I'm glad to hear voices I recognize at least, and seeming to be in one piece too.

I agree with you, Ruis. Someone with an army at his back is not worth re-educating. Much more efficient to set him ablaze and give the world one less necromancer to worry about. I'll make sure to memorize plenty of flame for my trip.

I look forward to having you at my side again, sisters. Be well until I return.

Lady Grovewarden Rayna of the Emerald Forest

What has happened to Duke Frost Vardik? Has he fallen in battle after all this time?

-Aislynn Ravenshire

Aislynn,

It is good to hear your voice. We will talk...

-Dame Ezri

Back