Open Cell Foam

Pyro727

Scholar
I'm looking into making my first weapon. Where do you find Open Cell Foam? Please note I don't even know what it looks like.

Fabric stores sell them in large blocks usually. It is often a yellow - cream - white color. If you ask for Open Cell Foam at a craft shop or fabric store, they will know.

if you cage thrift-stores, you can sometimes find pillows or cusions which has have open-cell for sale on the cheaps. or, if you're really thrifty (i.e. broke) and don't mind some scavenging, you can score couch cushions on garbage night and use the open-cell in them

I went up to the Cities today and found a Jo_Ann : Fabric and Crafts. Got $50 of Open cell foam so should be good for a lil' while. I'll try to make my first weapon soon. Thanks for the help all.

open cell foam is a bit pricey....i found a ton of foam round things that make excellend waylay tips and pokey tips that just happen to be 2.5 inches tall and round so they fit with the tube type look of the frost king insulation. if someone wants a couple just let me know i mail you some.

If you have an AC, open cell foam uauslly goes around the cracks, but its bigger than weather striping and is in cube form

Back