Open Letter

An Open Letter to All Alliance players.

I would like to start this letter by apologizing to everyone in the Alliance. During the 2005-2006 seasons I was having a particulary hard time in my personal life and was very depressed. During that time I know that I offended many of you and I am sorry for that. I know that my depression is not an excuse for the way I treated some of you and the way I acted in general and my actions are my responsibility.

With that said if you can find it in yourself to forgive me I would greatly appreciate it and if not that’s ok too. Basically I am asking to start with a clean slate.

This game actually, believe it or not, saved my life. Literally, if not for this once a month (and in some cases more) escape I fear I may have ended my life. So I want to thank each and every one of you for helping me through a very rough time.

My life has made a dramatic turn around and I am healthier both mentally and Physically. Not to mention being happily married to a wonderful LADY.

So I am planning on returning to play this season. I don’t know how many events I will attend but my wife has encouraged me to attend whenever I want, I am so lucky to have found her!

Sincerely

Brent Corliss

AKA Sheverin, Da and others

Brent,

I had just started playing around that time, though I don't think I ever met you. So, for me, you have a clean slate. I respect what you've done and said here in an open forum and I am glad that your life has taken a turn for the better. You're lucky to have an understanding wife; maybe in time you could even convince her to try it out. I'm sure your apology and honesty will go far in earning forgiveness. I hope you'll still be happily playing, and that I'll be able to meet you in 2010 when I return to the States!

-Christine

Thank You very much for you kind words.

I mostly npc't at HQ sometimes played the tavern keeper called Pockets. a hobling.

Brent

Brent,

Thank you for your letter.

I did not have the chance to get to know much you since I started playing around the 2005 season first as an NPC and then as my fox scavenger, Semaj.

During that time that I did know you you seemed like a nice person and you did offer advice as a new player.

One of my philosophies of life is that no matter what circumstrances a person encounters in their life, good or bad, they ultimately have a choice in how to live their life.

By admitting wrongdoing and making steps to improve, I would say the slate is wiped clean for me.

Jim

ThanksJim and I remember you.

I am hoping to get to HQ in Sept hope to see you then

Brent

Hey, it'll be great to see you again. You never offended me, you made me laugh and enjoy my time in the tavern. Dunno how many events i'll make myself, but I hope I get to see you at one!

-Mike / Redcloud

Glad to hear you are doing well my friend. Your hospitality while attending up north games was always appreciated. You know if you ever needed a friend to talk to or ever do Im around (Aim: Tsilber1313 ) Last I heard you were happy, I believe you had just gained a grand daughter, and was taking a break from Nero. didn't know all this sad stuff and depression, wish I could of helped in someway. Good News is your doing good now, seems like your back on your feet, and coming back to the game. Now if we can just convince you to bring a grill/oven and do some cooking.......

-Toddy

Back