Open Work Weekends - April 16, 17 and April 23, 24

All,

Our pre-season work weekends will be the Weekends of April 16, 17 and April 23, 24.

Please post back if you we can expect you on either of those.

Feel free to come down any time Saturday morning. Also, sleeping accomodations will be available for Saturday night. As always, please bring bedding, air mattresses, etc.

Also, make sure to sign in and sign out to be sure and get your full goblin stamps. Sign in sheets will ALWAYS be on the bar in the tavern for work weekends.

Hope to see you there,

Scott

Hurrah! I will be at both, and I'll definitely need folks to help sort/organize props and costumes, so no worries if you can't carry a horse or something. Come anyway!

I should be able to make at least one of those.
--bill

I anticipate being able to attend the first work weekend, and I shall see if my Lady-Face can come along too! :thumbsup:

Ill look hard into pricing for lumber and delivery stuffage if that project is anticipated

There's a pretty good chance that, if Maggie's there, I'll be there to help her out. :]

I plan to be at the first one. FYI - the 24th is Easter.

See you then,
Kathy

kathyrosen said:
I plan to be at the first one. FYI - the 24th is Easter.

See you then,
Kathy

The work "weekends" are usually more just a Saturday thing. Very few people stay over and work on Sunday, a few more stay over and go home early Sunday morning.

Scott

I will attempt to be there the first weekend! I work the weekend after that :(

I'm gonna try to make the first work weekend

Ill be at the second one. Just arranged the days off. (Was like pulling teeth) but we good. Anything I need to bring? I can help and I figure we can get those room measurements too?
THIS IS AN AWESOME WAY TO HELP YOUR FRIENDS AND EARN GOBBIES AND MAGIC Items

Kyle

Aggravain said:
Ill be at the second one. Just arranged the days off. (Was like pulling teeth) but we good. Anything I need to bring? I can help and I figure we can get those room measurements too?
THIS IS AN AWESOME WAY TO HELP YOUR FRIENDS AND EARN GOBBIES AND MAGIC Items

Kyle

Clothes you don't mind getting dirty or getting paint on.

A change of clothes for when your clothes get dirty or get paint on them.

A good pair of work gloves.

A great attitude and your youthful exuberance.

Despite my initial enthusiasm, it seems neither I nor Laura will be able to attend either work weekend in April. Have (productive) fun without us! :whaa:

I just got a PM asking if the work weekend is on if the weather is bad. Barring snow, it's on. We have plenty of stuff to do inside.

Dee and I will be getting there around 10 am on Saturday. If you get there earlier, you may need to wait around a bit.

Also, it's not a bad time to pipe up if you plan on attending the work weekend.

Thanks!

Scott

I'll plan on being at the first weekend. This year's opener will be my first event, so being at the work weekend will give me a good chance to get to know some of you! I'm psyched, it looks like a blast!

Awesome! Do you know if you'll be PCing or NPCing the opener?

Yeah! Jake is the cousin of my friend at WCU, so we met and spent a whole weekend talking about Alliance! xD You all better be psyched for his knightly armor/costuming goodness! (The plan he's described to me sounds AWESOME.) Also, he may or may not also have some musical fun to add! (I don't wanna give it away it he wants to keep it a surprise, but it's a totally fun instrument!!)

(PS: I'm sorry I have to miss both these weekends! Keep posting about opportunities to help, because I'd love to do as much as I can! :D )

Back